Bellazon

Pets

come on yaar

i used to have 2 rats...one was sold as "marie" but then grew some huge..yeah..so we had to rename him. the actual girl died because she had a tumor. all my cats got ran over by trucks. my hamsters always escape the cage and disappear.it's like a curse. i'm scared to have pets now. and dog is a huge commitment and responsibility that i'm not willing to take ..yet.

oh yeah..just got rid of our fishies cause they started dying one by one... :ninja:

I used to have two dwarf rabbits, but one died in my car accident and the other one I was forced to give away because he was eating everything in my mom's house.

We've always had at least two cats for the last ten years and four for the last five years or so (though they're not always the same two or four)

Sparky - Alley cat.

Sugar - white angora

Gidget- calico tabby

Boots - Shorthair coon

Sparky is the most sociable creature ever. I swear he's got a dogs personality trapped inside a cat body. He'll go wherever people are so you can pet him. He's technically my little bro's cat, because he follows him everywhere!

Sugar is skittish as hell. If you clap in the same room, she'll jump a foot in the air. She's really funny to watch during thunderstorms because she'll army crawl or ramp her way through the house to crawl under my moms bed

Gidget is my baby. I've had her since she was ten days old. We found her in the lawn, there was another kitten dead not too far away and we never saw the mom. I nursed that kitten to health. Left many classes early my junior hs year to come home and feed her. She's adorable and loves to attack peoples feet. :)

Boots is the baby, she showed up at our door about two years ago and she was maybe three months old. We took her in. She's still young and completely psychotic. She'll play (read bite and attack) with anything that moves too suddenly. I don't like her cause she picks on my Gidget and then everyone yells at Gidget, but that's gotten better lately. :/