Bellazon

20 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

@bump I don't know if it's only my issue, but most of the pictures that you uploaded here are gone now. You should reupload them with imgur and repost them!

It's not just you sadly. I spent so many hours on so many threads, but I didn't know hotlinking would cause that issue. Thanks to @pacinko, I know how to upload them using the BZ server thing and that way they won't expire. I'm going to work on her, Lily Easton, Kate Li, and a good handful of others in the next week or so. I bet I spent 20-30 hours over the last two months uploading pictures because I was having so much fun, only for them to expire. But the problem will be fixed now! 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I'm glad you like it! I love it, too. She's so good at stuff like that. I really like what she's wearing, I wish I knew the brand. 

Possibly Honey Birdette. Several of the pieces on the previous page for them look similar.

23 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Possibly Honey Birdette. Several of the pieces on the previous page for them look similar.

I seriously need to look into their brand. If they ship to the US (not sure what country they're from), I want some of their stuff lol. 

@bump Don't take this the wrong way, but it's a hassle to always have to find higher resolutions of the pics you post because most of them are literally thumbnails.

Just use https://www.instawload.com/ to download the IG pics and then upload them to Bellazon. You can delete them later.  You can also use 

the extension Downloader for Instagram (if you use Chrome), which is more practical.

Click on the one you posted and click on this one. Very clear difference. 

jessicanaz_131410874_2793372367598826_93266365287050536_n.jpg