Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season4. THE BEST COVER

Nemeside

What makes Heidi a supermodel? :p

Naomi is a supermodel... she has done / does all the big haute couture designers and commercial stuff too... There's no way Heidi is in ANY point like her (for example :p )

And I hope you know that Daria is the actual topmodel besides Gemma ?

and Julia is topmodel

Sry, hadn't read the top post :ninja:

But no, hosting a tv show doesn't make you a supermodel. And I ask WHICH campaigns she did... She did a lot of trashy stuff which doesn't mean anything in fashion world.

but oh my, this will get ridiculous and I'm a calm person :flower:

Sry, hadn't read the top post :ninja:

But no, hosting a tv show doesn't make you a supermodel. And I ask WHICH campaigns she did... She did a lot of trashy stuff which doesn't mean anything in fashion world.

but oh my, this will get ridiculous and I'm a calm person :flower:

yes, it makes.she wouldn't be a host if she wasn't a supermodel, she is supermodel and dot

supermodel is model who's known in public, she's celeb , mags and newspapers write about her, her prive life is known for everyone, because she is supermodel

Oh my :cry:

This is the hardest choice ever. B/c it's great covers against my fav supermodel :cry:

Edgy:

Natalia. Eugenia looks great too, but I just don't like it :ninja:

Original:

Both aren't that great. Natalia looks kinda weird and Eugenia doesn't look too original.

Still this will go to Eugenia

Natural:

Both covers are great :yes: congratz to the ones who admitted the pics. But I prefer Eugenia on this one, her eye is captivating and she's great!

Classically:

I don't think any of those covers are good choices :/ Natalias face looks almost ridiculous wide and not very classy while Eugenia... Ah well. She fits it better :rofl: Though I would prefer a profile shot of hers b/c that would show even better her classical beauty. -> Eugenia.

Woah.

That was weird. I thought at the beginning I would have to vote against Eugenia. But I hadn't :D

So my biggest love EUGENIA

Natalia may not be in my top 10 like Eugenia is, but Nat's covers were awesome. It pains me to go against Eugenia though.

Natalia

-As for the whole Heidi/Daria discussion. Heidi is a supermodel because she is cute and funny and just plain pretty. But when it comes to actual modeling; IE: runway, ads, editorials: Daria has a much wider range and an overall more respectable career when it comes to actual fashion. Just my 2 cents.