Bellazon

Avril Lavigne
Thumbnail

K_L

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh, I really like Avril. She used to be my favorite musician (which I realize is sad and embarrassing now). But she's so young, yet she has her own fragrance, clothing line, 3 hit albums, and a husband that loves her. Must be nice. :p And let's not forget that she's absolutely beautiful. :ninja: I'd watch out for her, haha. She's changed so much since she started out, though. I'm not sure if it's good or bad to change so drastically, but it could be worse.

Ahhh, I really like Avril. She used to be my favorite musician
(which I realize is sad and embarrassing now).
But she's so young, yet she has her own fragrance, clothing line, 3 hit albums, and a husband that loves her. Must be nice. :p And let's not forget that she's absolutely beautiful. :ninja: I'd watch out for her, haha. She's changed so much since she started out, though. I'm not sure if it's good or bad to change so drastically, but it could be worse.

I don't find that sad & embarrasing at all ... Actually Avril is still my fav singer on this planet hahaha, actually i think she's my fav. celibrity (besides Adriana Lima) ... I love her voice, & i like the fact that she's no whorin' out there like Lindsay Lohan & that kind of girls... Of course she changed, she started at 16! & now she's 24, she's not same skate girl that she used to be & that's fine, like Lolita said: We all change!

I love Avril Lavigne & im not ashame of that :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm an old fart that still likes to keep up with music. Avril is one of my favs. I went to see her in concert, and that girl can Rock!!! :wub:

FYI: if you go to avrillavigne.com, you can join her forum. Lots of fans, info, and new pics. You can also listen to her songs while visiting there. ;)