Fatal question: in which team you are?!

Nemeside

the battle of teams  

70 members have voted

1. 1. In wich team you are?

• Team Jolie (you must vote for this)
    • Team Aniston
    • Tou are individual player

angelina can be anything but unappealing :D I like Jenn,I especially loved her in Friends, but she´s really not at ALL better actress then Angie - she´s a gorgeous actress!! And I agree that people pity Jenn, because she went through this like the one "treated and poor" but NO ONE really knows what had happened :/

I´m in the team who´s saying - Let them all just be!!! You can´t judge them - ANY of them three, because you have no idea and not even a clue what they went through :no: nor do I!

btw, stars are not blind but crazy - all od them :D :D

yeah, if thinking that makes you feel better :p

i voted for aniston cause i loved her in Friends, i think she's the better actress AND i think angelina jolie is totally unappealing :D

it's possible that you loved her in friends and that angelina is unappealing - it's just matter of different taste but that she's better actress, Ben are you ok? she didn't get any good movie, i mean any single, her actress' career was huge disappointment, i thought it's going to be something like Nicole Kidman, after divorce everybody looked that she's fabulous, talented actress, and what's with Aniston? the same boring, banal comedies and one drama nobody watched, it's undeniable.

oh and of course poor Jen is living glamorous, fabulous Hollywood's life with her Hoolywoodish friends, earn millions and doesn't care about other people.

do you know where Jolie and Pitt spend Christmas? in south America with poor families, and please don't say that everything is just for showing off, cos it's obvious that it's not temporary thing Angie have been doing charity not 1 year, promo? Angelina and Brad needs promo? come on ,they are the most famous couple in the world they don't need promo

the end

they lived long and happily

have you seen Gia? Girl Interrupted? Beyond Borders? Taking Lives? Alexander? if not, don´t talk :D she´s awesome actress, no one can tell she´s not. The whole Alexander movie was just boring, but Angie in it? She was gorgeous, every scene with her kept me watch the film, nothing else!

once again i do NOT think she's gorgeous so if her being gorgeous is the only interest of the movie then i will have NO interest in it... and I have seen Gia and taking lives and I still don't like angelina :D can you accept the fact that not everybody likes her ?

have you seen Gia? Girl Interrupted? Beyond Borders? Taking Lives? Alexander? if not, don´t talk :D she´s awesome actress, no one can tell she´s not. The whole Alexander movie was just boring, but Angie in it? She was gorgeous, every scene with her kept me watch the film, nothing else!

once again i do NOT think she's gorgeous so if her being gorgeous is the only interest of the movie then i will have NO interest in it... and I have seen Gia and taking lives and I still don't like angelina :D can you accept the fact that not everybody likes her ?

I have no problem accepting that :laugh: all I was talkin about was that she IS great actress, you don´t have to love her to admit it ;) it´s a general aknowledge :D

• 2 months later...