Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

The news are saying that Claudia is too thin :(

Never saw the photo on the right, I wish I could have it in big size

I also think Claudia lost too much weight the last month, I think stress and the fact with

the baby. She was also so thin in 2004. But than she got back her curves. I hope she

will also get the next month. I like her much more with more curves.

Oh this is difficult to find because it is a catwalk foto and I dont know designer, year etc., I also don´t

rememeber it. But I will have a look for you ;)

Bye Sheila :wave:

The news are saying that Claudia is too thin :(

Never saw the photo on the right, I wish I could have it in big size

I also think Claudia lost too much weight the last month, I think stress and the fact with

the baby. She was also so thin in 2004. But than she got back her curves. I hope she

will also get the next month. I like her much more with more curves.

Oh this is difficult to find because it is a catwalk foto and I dont know designer, year etc., I also don´t

rememeber it. But I will have a look for you ;)

Bye Sheila :wave:

Do not worry i know that this image must be hard to find because there is no information about it. Thank you :hug:

Yes claudia is very thin in this cover that you posted, you can see ... I hope also that she gain weight and get back with her ​​curves, which is much prettier :blush:

And one last question,

Does anybody know where these pics are from?

Are there any other photos from this photoshoot?

wow thank you, I'm a big admirer of the work of Herb Ritts

I've never known where was originally printed, more of that photoshoot.

ritts.jpg

And one last question,

Does anybody know where these pics are from?

Are there any other photos from this photoshoot?

wow thank you, I'm a big admirer of the work of Herb Ritts

I've never known where was originally printed, more of that photoshoot.

ritts.jpg

Yes these fotos are really great, I also don´t know if there were more edits like " Endlich Ferien"

these you posted Joeh are really great esp . the last two ones. Think these are out of an Vogue or

Elle edit. Source 1990.

If somebody has in HQ please post here!

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Claudia On "Too Skinny Allegations"

(via Art-Pray-Shop.tumblr.com)

Claudia Schiffer has previously admitted the pounds just fall off while she was breastfeeding, but she also enlisted a personal trainer to get her back into shape for work, following her three pregnancies. “when I was breastfeeding it just came off. I can eat whatever I want. If I don’t eat enough, I will lose weight.”

post-4917-1306795501_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795509_thumb.jpg

post-4917-1306795517_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795524_thumb.jpg

post-4917-1306795535_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795546_thumb.jpg

While she looked tired and gaunt in Cannes, there are many factors for her look that this can be attributed to including stress, work, fatigue.

One night in Cannes should not be cause for such concern. Claudia looks fine and shall continue to, as we shall see in the upcoming days.

Claudia On "Too Skinny Allegations"

(via Art-Pray-Shop.tumblr.com)

Claudia Schiffer has previously admitted the pounds just fall off while she was breastfeeding, but she also enlisted a personal trainer to get her back into shape for work, following her three pregnancies. “when I was breastfeeding it just came off. I can eat whatever I want. If I don’t eat enough, I will lose weight.”

post-4917-1306795501_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795509_thumb.jpg

post-4917-1306795517_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795524_thumb.jpg

post-4917-1306795535_thumb.jpgpost-4917-1306795546_thumb.jpg

While she looked tired and gaunt in Cannes, there are many factors for her look that this can be attributed to including stress, work, fatigue.

One night in Cannes should not be cause for such concern. Claudia looks fine and shall continue to, as we shall see in the upcoming days.

.... and there are rumours that Matthew Vaughn is the father of the unborn child of actress January Jones! I really hope that this is not true, but it might be another

factor that Claudia looks so thin and fatique the last weeks because of this rumours..... :(