Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

7-1994 VOGUE USA. Does anybody know if there are more pics in the same edit?

yes the first page is missing: find attached. But I think the last page you show is a cut- out of this first page?

I only have these four pages of this edit, one with the name of the edit in my collection. Or I am missing one? But think by 98 % it is complete.

Now with the post number I could find it. First time it showed me the french edit.... :fun: ;)

post-23068-1305726982_thumb.jpg

Sheila, thanks, you're a genius, seems that you have absolutely all edits of her. This photoshoot is one of the best of Claudia, pics (and her talent :mignonne: ) are incredible. :neo:

:wave:

thanks, nice to hear :laugh: but I think I still miss many stuff in my collection, she has done so much especially in her first years in so many

countries.... think nobody can posess all, but I have many of her, yes. bye Sheila :wave:

My scans

post-16241-1305744717_thumb.jpg post-16241-1305744735_thumb.jpg

Dear Jal , wow thank you! those Loreal ads got so rare, in past all magazines were full with Loreal but now? here

in germany nothing is published! :evil: ....

Can you please tell me in which magazines they were published these both you posted at BZ? :laugh:

Thanks Sheila :wave:

W Fashion mag

06- 1998

F: W. Thompson

That cover is very beautiful, and Claudia looks like she has short hair. I think she would actually look good with a short haircut.

YES I also think she would look nice with another haircut, short, she also argued in an interview that she would wish to wear short hair,

because she had so long time this haircut and would wish a change. But she told the interviewer that she is not allowed to cut her hair at the

moment, because of her Loreal contract. Possible she will cut her hair in future.... let us have a look. :laugh:

She never changed her look in her career, ok one time more blonde, Barbie look ( which I don´t like), and in beginning very natural and little darker.

But she still has her long blonde hair, not so as Linda did, she was the Cameleon of the szene with her different haircuts and colour.

But I love her with her long hair. It is her image I think.

My scans

post-16241-1305744717_thumb.jpg post-16241-1305744735_thumb.jpg

Dear Jal , wow thank you! those Loreal ads got so rare, in past all magazines were full with Loreal but now? here

in germany nothing is published! :evil: ....

Can you please tell me in which magazines they were published these both you posted at BZ? :laugh:

Thanks Sheila :wave:

UK Elle I believe Sheila