Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

BOLERO 01/ 1992

cover: Gunter Sachs

Super beautiful, is that a reprinted picture from other publication or an original photoshoot for the magazine?

Dear Joeh, it is not out of this magazine but it is a photo out of Heldinnen. There was a big foto publication of these pictures

early 90 th, she was many different women like BB, Sherazade, Mata Hari etc.

but I think this is a separate shooting, there were also these nice pictures of her face in different seasons: spring, summer, autumn and

winter. you can have a look here: http://aboutclaudia.com/quelltexte/frames.html

go to Presse and than choose 1992, here you see the sales catalogue "Heldinnen". I also like this cover image very much.

:wave: Sheila

yes sadly she was only 1997 for VS at catwalk, and only in dresses, not in Bikini or too sexy, but she graced many Catalogues

Find here Christmas dreams & Fashion 1996 also with this Milion Miracle Bra:

I think she was one of the first models who was wearing this kind of Bra... :blush:

post-23068-1319293448_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1319293454_thumb.jpg

:hug: ´

yes, only once in 1997 :heart:

but I did not know she had been chosen to use the diamond bra. I think every year is only 1 model chosen. this year is miranda kerr.

I only remember her at VS catwalk in this golden dress... :blush: or were there more images of this show....?

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Thank you Sheila :hug:

yeah she walked only one time :/ But she was chosen to use the Milion Miracle Bra which is very good :yes: I also think she was one of the first. I do not know who it was before. claudia in the video is the first :idk:

Edit: She was the first :blush:

BOLERO 01/ 1992

cover: Gunter Sachs

Super beautiful, is that a reprinted picture from other publication or an original photoshoot for the magazine?

Dear Joeh, it is not out of this magazine but it is a photo out of Heldinnen. There was a big foto publication of these pictures

early 90 th, she was many different women like BB, Sherazade, Mata Hari etc.

oh I see, thanks for answering :heart: