Ph: Bruce Weber

date?

campaign?

Layout?

Vogue US July 1990

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost....amp;postcount=5

:wave:

Thank you very much for help :wave::laugh:

Now I know the edit where it is out...and the girl lying at the floor is not Claudia! Thought it is also Claudia. The other picture so is a copy out of this edit. I think I have in my collection. Sheila

The COMPLETE set..............

Exclusive** Claudia Schiffer's kids get taken around the Hollywood walk of fame and Mann Chinese theatre Los Angeles, California – 08.04.11

Thank you so much for posting here! Lovely to see the first images of Cosima! Nice young baby girl. :laugh:

Any possibilty to find in HQ?

Can anybody help with bigger zize? HQ?

Ph: Bruce Weber

date?

campaign?

Layout?

Vogue US July 1990

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost....amp;postcount=5

:wave:

Thank you very much for help :wave::laugh:

Now I know the edit where it is out...and the girl lying at the floor is not Claudia! Thought it is also Claudia. The other picture so is a copy out of this edit. I think I have in my collection. Sheila

you're welcome, the girl on the floor is Judit Masco, an spanish model. :p

The COMPLETE set..............

Exclusive** Claudia Schiffer's kids get taken around the Hollywood walk of fame and Mann Chinese theatre Los Angeles, California – 08.04.11

how cute the baby, like a living little doll :laugh: thanks for the pics!!!

Good News!!

30 Years of Polaroids by Bruno Bisang, CLAUDIA SCHIFFER, Paris 1997, to be published by teNeues in May 2011,

www.teneues.com. Photo © 2011 Bruno Bisang. All rights reserved.

Info: Unpublished originals by photographer Bruno Bisang from the last 30 years of his body of work. Bisang's quirky bits of sexed work covers many of modelings greatest, like Naomi Campbell, Carla Bruni, Tyra Banks, Monica Bellucci, Claudia Schiffer, etc., all of which has not been seen for the past 30 odd years. ie. No digital retouching.

79530_C.jpg

Good News!!

30 Years of Polaroids by Bruno Bisang, CLAUDIA SCHIFFER, Paris 1997, to be published by teNeues in May 2011,

www.teneues.com. Photo © 2011 Bruno Bisang. All rights reserved.

Info: Unpublished originals by photographer Bruno Bisang from the last 30 years of his body of work. Bisang's quirky bits of sexed work covers many of modelings greatest, like Naomi Campbell, Carla Bruni, Tyra Banks, Monica Bellucci, Claudia Schiffer, etc., all of which has not been seen for the past 30 odd years. ie. No digital retouching.