Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

Tell us about the last concert you went to, or the concert you've been to , concerts or festivals you're gonna visit, or whatever.

To start: i went to Greenday last night, i've been fan of greenday since i was 12 and was never able to see them live before. It was f*cking great :laugh:

i went to shakira's concert...amazing....ass shaking the whole night :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Guest Lullaby

I saw the Backstreet boys in 1998. I was really obsessed.

That was my first and last concert.

I was supposed to go and see Insane Clown Posse, ABK, and Twiztid two years ago, but my ride cancelled on the day of the concert and I had no way there. Then I won tickets to a mystery show, but with all the hurricanes (I live in Florida, obviously) the show was cancelled. I don't even know who I missed.

Last show I saw was Jagermeister Music Tour. The '04 fall edition. That was with Slayer, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, and Hemlock. It was pretty damn good! They crammed people in, and it was a total blast! If Ozzfest has a good lineup this year, like last year, I'll go. And I'll probably check out Motley Crue and Black Label Society this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...