Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

• 1 month later...
warped tour on tues and then a local concert on weds.....fun times. yes yes, the warped tour lineup is pretty gay...but it will still be fun. i thoroughly enjoy concerts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who's all on that this year? I saw it back in '02. It was pretty cool, long day because it rained all day.

oh wow.....the concert blew hardcore except for dropkick murphys and offspring. dropkick murphys were fucking INSANE! me and my girlfriend got so freaking close it was amazing. we both touched the bar and i got a couple feet away from al barr a couple times. we got some pics too, my girlfriend brought her camera and took a couple pics of al barr from the front of the stage

post-49-0-1446188118-74557_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-1446188118-76755_thumb.jpg

and then before the show started my girlfriend saw this little kid and said she really wanted a pic with him so i took a pic of her and my friend's girlfriend. turns out he was back stage and he knew the songs better than i did so i think he was someone's kid. anyways, if anyone knows help would be nice.

post-49-0-1446188118-77993_thumb.jpg

and then of course...my souvenirs.......AUTOGRAPHS BEOTCHES!!

post-49-0-1446188118-79139_thumb.jpg

wait...whats this? their new cd?

post-49-0-1446188118-79579_thumb.jpg

oh wait, whats that? its autographed? :p

post-49-0-1446188118-80012_thumb.jpg

im going to see Jonny Lang and buddy guy this summer, o man it should be a great show.

god i remeber the punk days... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bit of nostalgia there Red? :p

Buddy Guy should be good. He must be getting on a bit now. Still uses really heavy strings, like 14's or something.

I Just saw Dropkick Murphys at the Warped Tour. Killer show The Murphys are my new fav band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha yea they put on an amazing live show, eh? all of my friends that went to dkm with me at warped tour had never listened to dkm besides 1 (who heard barroom hero before..thats about it.) and at the end of it everyone said they were amazing and that i had to give them all burned copies of my cds :laugh: so far the only person who got cds was my girlfriend and im too damn lazy to burn anyone else cds so its gonna stay that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...