Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

Details June/July 2009.

"Male Pattern Boldness"

By Kevin O'Brien

image0002ayp.jpg

blamo

oh my, im sorry dear, i was so excited when i saw those pics that i didnt even check if they were already posted, well i guess mine are just some small-a little bit-more-clear-versions. thanks TBH!

^Ooh :bounce:! He looks great and I think it's so far, a great shoot he's done since his comeback (although I detest that shot of him in that blue, orange white jacket). Thanks for posting these belgian :hug:!

Ryan's not doing Paris fashion week right? Apparently he still has no agency there (what happened to Success models?). I hope he does show up at least, like an exclusive for a designer?

you know whsyper, i cant quite put my finger on it. its like the gel on his hair instead of being smooth like the rest of the pics has gone hard and gloopy and the way he is pulling his brows in and the colour of his eyelashes, oh idk. however they have made the background dreary to make the colours stand out more

his hair used to have auburn in it but not so much now its slightly darker..he still looks hot though

bring on the new eds eh

^He's back with Why Not Milan for sure, the agency lists him on their site after he signed with DNA (although he doesn't have representation in Paris yet). It's weird though because that looks like a compcard from DNA :huh:.

^He's back with Why Not Milan for sure, the agency lists him on their site after he signed with DNA (although he doesn't have representation in Paris yet). It's weird though because that looks like a compcard from DNA :huh: .

Really, that's great. :D

Yeah, the DNA on the showcard confused me.

Thanks for the info whysper.