Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

I just heard about the news when I visited the DNA website because I skim through there a lot and found the new faces (they have my favourite models at the agency and added one more :laugh:!).

Okay I usually don't do this but... HOLY MOTHER COW :hell yea!:!!!!!!

He slightly does appear much older but it's a good thing! Yay ever since I found out about his break, I heard Public Image Worldwide had a few problems when a booker or agent left and moved all the top models from the board to another agency.

I'm sooooo relieved he decided with DNA since their men's board is pretty excellent with the likes of Casey Taylor, David Gandy and Mat Gordon :). He's also listed again at Why Not Milan as well but I don't know much about Paris since he was with Success.

You did :hehe:!

I always adored the polaroids/test shoots DNA uses. I've always wondered if he came back, he would've either stayed with Public Image or hoped that he moved over to DNA and he chose the latter :clap:!

I thought he would fit into their mold since they have many high profiled models from "icons" like Raquel Zimmerman, Natalia Vodianova, La Linda Evangelista to rising starlets like Ali Michael, Taryn Davidson and top male models (listed on my previous post) too. Practically all of them have worked with the best of the best and there's no doubt Ryan will join the ranks after his long break. Thank god he came back! I don't think I'm gonna be more ethusiastic then damienmcqueen and everyone else :rofl:.

Oh I totally agree! I'm gunning for new and updated jobs for him too :hehe:!

I hope that means by the time Men SS/10 shows come around he'll be in it too. I should always be more aware of my instincts more since I've always felt he would come back but from every other source, it made his break sound like he was done with it. DNA should promote him very well since it is a really awesome agency and he's a great model.

Thanks for the bigger polaroids :hug:! It's great to see him back and he's looking very matured. His face is much more "hardened" if you noticed and more squared too. Still can't believe that he's under DNA now since I personally thought he would fit and they think so too :laugh:! Oh I hope the agency will book him bunch of jobs for him since we've been deprived without his presence for sooooooo long!

I know! *jumps up in the air*

I really want to know what's lined up for him since DNA must've been amazing with their sweet talkin'. Editorials? Campaigns for FW/09 :idk:?

Anyways, I've been debating this but I never realized (until now) Ryan has a scar around his right eye where it's pretty close to the lower lash line. I wondered how that happened although that's also one of the most striking things about him :).