Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

I have read here so many interesting things about Sarah and I had the opinion that Iker complete idiot, well, I still hope that he is a little self-esteem

vogue.es

I just know that it's all true, my boyfriend works as a bartender in a nightclub and saw how Sarah came to the club with friends and flirting with men, with one even danced a very honest, so I want them to split

Look for the tenth time, we get it you hate Sara. can you stop with you stupid Vouge site reference, it is bullshit site were people talk about Sara, jsut like here there are people maiking assupmtions about SAra being a total bitch. Stop it. It is enough, seriously al i see in the images of them are passionted love, from the concert, tehy were kissing, and al over eachother, they are not breaking up, they are more in lóve then ever accodring to severeal news magazines that are more relibeul then your crapy Vouge page. I work at a TV station in Madrid, i have heard people talk about Sara, who acctually have meet her and they talk about a normal girl, down to earth and very private, seh does not talk private stuff at al...she is a great girl from what i hear FROM PEOPLE THAT ACCTUALLY HAVE MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend saw how she flirted with men at the club when it was in a relationship with Iker

THEY ARE STILL DATING!!!! NO one cares for what your boyfriend saw! unless you have proff there is no need to talk here!!!! we dont want your stupid attemnts to trash Sara. You dont know her nor do i. So leave this until you have some REAL RELIEBUL PROF!!! not i just know it but i cant prove it...that is not proff nor is what your boyfriend might or might not have seen. You knwo i have a friend, she looks just like Sara. She is not that special, a lot of girls look just like her. It could have been her. And her name is SAra aswell...

i rahter bealive in pictures, they say more then a million words you know. Here take a look and get a grip of your self, http://www.diezminutos.es/famosos-corazon/...-40-principales THEY ARE MORE IN LOVE THEN EVER!!! as you can see in the pictures.. they cant be fake, because Sara looks happy with him and he looks happy with her and there is no news about them having any problems at al, i looked at the latest articals in goggle. Nothing. give it up!

I have read here so many interesting things about Sarah and I had the opinion that Iker complete idiot, well, I still hope that he is a little self-esteem

vogue.es

I just know that it's all true, my boyfriend works as a bartender in a nightclub and saw how Sarah came to the club with friends and flirting with men, with one even danced a very honest, so I want them to split

Look for the tenth time, we get it you hate Sara. can you stop with you stupid Vouge site reference, it is bullshit site were people talk about Sara, jsut like here there are people maiking assupmtions about SAra being a total bitch. Stop it. It is enough, seriously al i see in the images of them are passionted love, from the concert, tehy were kissing, and al over eachother, they are not breaking up, they are more in lóve then ever accodring to severeal news magazines that are more relibeul then your crapy Vouge page. I work at a TV station in Madrid, i have heard people talk about Sara, who acctually have meet her and they talk about a normal girl, down to earth and very private, seh does not talk private stuff at al...she is a great girl from what i hear FROM PEOPLE THAT ACCTUALLY HAVE MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend saw how she flirted with men at the club when it was in a relationship with Iker

THEY ARE STILL DATING!!!! NO one cares for what your boyfriend saw! unless you have proff there is no need to talk here!!!! we dont want your stupid attemnts to trash Sara. You dont know her nor do i. So leave this until you have some REAL RELIEBUL PROF!!! not i just know it but i cant prove it...that is not proff nor is what your boyfriend might or might not have seen. You knwo i have a friend, she looks just like Sara. She is not that special, a lot of girls look just like her. It could have been her. And her name is SAra aswell...

i rahter bealive in pictures, they say more then a million words you know. Here take a look and get a grip of your self, http://www.diezminutos.es/famosos-corazon/...-40-principales THEY ARE MORE IN LOVE THEN EVER!!! as you can see in the pictures.. they cant be fake, because Sara looks happy with him and he looks happy with her and there is no news about them having any problems at al, i looked at the latest articals in goggle. Nothing. give it up!

can not judge the lives of people in photos!

vogue.es

You can not judge people you have never meet eighter for that matter.... <_< so why dont you just give it up

vogue.es

You can not judge people you have never meet eighter for that matter.... <_< so why dont you just give it up and there is something called, a pictures says more then a thousend words...i bealive in it.

vogue.es

You can not judge people you have never meet eighter for that matter.... <_< so why dont you just give it up

there is a saying better to see once than hear a hundred times or read

vogue.es

I have heard she is a great girl, and i see two people in love. so i am gone ignore al your so called "proff", you dont even have any kind of proff, i have proff they are more in love then ever and that she is a great girl...you are just assuming she is a bitch. Come back when you have the proff will ya.

vogue.es

I have heard she is a great girl, and i see two people in love. so i am gone ignore al your so called "proff", you dont even have any kind of proff, i have proff they are more in love then ever and that she is a great girl...you are just assuming she is a bitch. Come back when you have the proff will ya.

Eva Forever!

2005-05-25-b.jpg

saracasillas

answer my question these photos from October 2009, Sarah obtained during this period was with three men at once, with David, Iker and this unknown man

img97.imageshack.us/img97/4739/fotopreviewd.jpg

I see only one man on this image, it could for al i know be Iker..you cant see who it is really. ANd one major fact is she was not dating Iker at the time. He was at the time with that bank girl. THey started to date in December 2009. So there is no problem off her seeing other people at the time being. And just so you know, i work with Media in MAdrid and i have to tell you journalists have a way of maiking things look diferent, i remeber i was told to write a peace on Sergio Ramos when he was at a concert, alicia keys. He came with a girl...he said it was his sister, but the man incharge of the magfazine wanted me to write it as of that girl was his girlfriend. She was not, they just hang out for that night.. That is the world of media..dotn bealive everything you reed....

Wanna know soemthing about your precious Eva? She sleept with other men while dating Iker. When Iker was in Euro 2008 she sleept with that guy she is dating now. He took her back and then they seperated, Eva was using him worse then anyone else if you wanna know the truth about that bitch..

saracasillas

answer my question these photos from October 2009, Sarah obtained during this period was with three men at once, with David, Iker and this unknown man

I see only one man on this image, it could for al i know be Iker..you cant see who it is really. ANd one major fact is she was not dating Iker at the time. He was at the time with that bank girl. THey started to date in December 2009. So there is no problem off her seeing other people at the time being. And just so you know, i work with Media in MAdrid and i have to tell you journalists have a way of maiking things look diferent, i remeber i was told to write a peace on Sergio Ramos when he was at a concert, alicia keys. He came with a girl...he said it was his sister, but the man incharge of the magfazine wanted me to write it as of that girl was his girlfriend. She was not, they just hang out for that night.. That is the world of media..dotn bealive everything you reed....

Wanna know soemthing about your precious Eva? She sleept with other men while dating Iker. When Iker was in Euro 2008 she sleept with that guy she is dating now. He took her back and then they seperated, Eva was using him worse then anyone else if you wanna know the truth about that bitch..

clear, you have not convinced me

saracasillas

clear, you have not convinced me

I have no need to convince you... you can look it up yourself, google "iker casillas+eva gonzalez+cayetano rivera" If you wanna know the truth. Eva was the worst bitch in the world.

saracasillas

because at that time they had a crisis! he cheated on her

Eva cheated Iker? Chic do you know anything about that?

It was al over the news in 2008, she was out with the guy, cayton guy when Iker was in Euro 2008. Iker took her back after she came to visit him, but after that they were never good, they broke up a month or two after that i think. He was also roumed in the begining of their realtionship to have something with another girl, he was seen with Amia Salamanca at some friends party talking.. but you know SPanish media, they canmake you bealive anything, that is what i reed and that is al that i know off the matter.