Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

33641094.png

Stella, even though I know you don't like Sara and that you love Cristiano and Sara together (P.S. I don't ~dislike~ the crazy idea), do you have the pictures of the collage in separate? I've never seen the first three and the one where they're hugging in the park whatever looks like a photoshoot :))

Thanks in advance!

33641094.png

Stella, even though I know you don't like Sara and that you love Cristiano and Sara together (P.S. I don't dislike the crazy idea), do you have the pictures of the collage in separate? I've never seen the first three and the one where they're hugging in the park whatever looks like a photoshoot :))

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I do not like Sara and Cristiano perfect couple they are very suited to each arc,

I have read here so many interesting things about Sarah and I had the opinion that Iker complete idiot, well, I still hope that he is a little self-esteem

vogue.es

I just know that it's all true, my boyfriend works as a bartender in a nightclub and saw how Sarah came to the club with friends and flirting with men, with one even danced a very honest, so I want them to split

I have read here so many interesting things about Sarah and I had the opinion that Iker complete idiot, well, I still hope that he is a little self-esteem

vogue.es

I just know that it's all true, my boyfriend works as a bartender in a nightclub and saw how Sarah came to the club with friends and flirting with men, with one even danced a very honest, so I want them to split

Look for the tenth time, we get it you hate Sara. can you stop with you stupid Vouge site reference, it is bullshit site were people talk about Sara, jsut like here there are people maiking assupmtions about SAra being a total bitch. Stop it. It is enough, seriously al i see in the images of them are passionted love, from the concert, tehy were kissing, and al over eachother, they are not breaking up, they are more in lóve then ever accodring to severeal news magazines that are more relibeul then your crapy Vouge page. I work at a TV station in Madrid, i have heard people talk about Sara, who acctually have meet her and they talk about a normal girl, down to earth and very private, seh does not talk private stuff at al...she is a great girl from what i hear FROM PEOPLE THAT ACCTUALLY HAVE MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!

vogue.es

Look for the tenth time, we get it you hate Sara. can you stop with you stupid Vouge site reference, it is bullshit site were people talk about Sara, jsut like here there are people maiking assupmtions about SAra being a total bitch. Stop it. It is enough, seriously al i see in the images of them are passionted love, from the concert, tehy were kissing, and al over eachother, they are not breaking up, they are more in lóve then ever accodring to severeal news magazines that are more relibeul then your crapy Vouge page. I work at a TV station in Madrid, i have heard people talk about Sara, who acctually have meet her and they talk about a normal girl, down to earth and very private, seh does not talk private stuff at al...she is a great girl from what i hear FROM PEOPLE THAT ACCTUALLY HAVE MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend saw how she flirted with men at the club when it was in a relationship with Iker