Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

• 2 weeks later...

on this spanish magazine

http://www.mujerhoy.com/moda/moda-vip/edita-vilkeviciute-siento-espanola-868429042015.html

the interview (with help of google translate lol).  Every interview she does i think she is smarter than before. I love her pick of the book!It's my favorite too :)

Mujerhoy. What attracts especially Spain?

Edit Vilkeviciute. Everything, but what I like most is the people. In Barcelona I have also very good friends.

MH. Is it very different life in Lithuania and Spain?

EV. Completely! And I must say that I feel more heart-Spanish Lithuanian.

MH. Will often to Barcelona?

EV. Whenever I can I approach to see my friends.

MH. And to Lithuania?

EV. Of course, I travel at least once a month. I always organized to visit family; and they also travel with me sometimes.

MH. What takes many trips?

EV. We learn a lot from others. On trips you learn from very different experiences and people and personalities with whom you have to deal with.

MH. What are the hardest to take labor sacrifices?

EV. Being away from family and friends is a very hard emotional sacrifice.

MH. How would you like to be her future?

EV. With family and children safe. I do not imagine it otherwise.

MH. Who is your example?

EV. Deeply I admire my grandmother.

MH. I imagine that in airports, hotels and many places that transits, read a lot. Is frequent reader, has marked a book?

EV. Yes, the memories that Patti Smith published in 2010, entitled 'were just kids' (Lumen).

MH. Do you like movies?

EV. Yes, very much. My favorites are 'born Murderers' and 'U Turn' by Oliver Stone; and 'The Bridges of Madison County', by Clint Eastwood.

MH. What kind of clothes do you like?

EV. My personal style is simple, comfortable, easy to carry. I love to mix, combine classic and new parts. And I recognize that seasonal trends also infl uence me, but the basis remains the same.

For the spanish magazine Mujerhoy photographed by Cristina Lopez

t1ei7oSH.jpg 18TsBTEo.jpg lKCpg60i.jpg 98Jmr71x.jpg 7fzeLnIL.jpg VacUwSri.jpg

i loved the pictures for Flair. Edita is really one of the few super models of our time . She can look so elegant & actually got that fragile/innocent look on glamour spain and then so powefull in Flair ( even if i must say that's even because  Collier Schorr is a badass photographer) :) 

I heard olivier rousteing  on the   Vogue Festival and he said he want to bring back the supermodels like in the 90s not for their popularity on social media but for their works..He should totally call Edita so on his Balmain Army and make Edita his muse ! :D

I agree with you glitter92. In part thats why I like Edita and Daria. Edita doesn't have any social media, but Daria's Instagram in not that commercial.
Edita is madness. I can't believe there is a woman like she. Just unbelievable