Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

Hi everyone :wave: here is the vogue's interview translated.Sorry for the mistakes of translation :blush:

Edita Vilkeviciute the first day of the year 1989 was born.Sure that his family smiled thinking that

this are a really symbolic date that would mean something special in the life of Edita,and probably they sighed for her to achieve and live great things.Would be fair that they had done because one day that encloses so many wishes,promises and collective aspirations force has to be loaded with something unique.

Edita is 23 old years today and a serene beauty,classic and calm that bring peace to contemplate.Nothing is estrident in her.

Invoking peace is directly proportional to the perfect symmetry of her features,to depth of her ocean eyes,for restraint of her features and

her relaxing smile.Hyper harmonic set has walked in shows of all designers and firms,and solemnly recited a certain cadence evokes grandeur and importance:Balenciaga,Chanel,Just Cavalli,Chloe,Miu Miu,Dries Van Noten,Louis Vuitton,Paul Smith,Stella Mccartney,Givenchy,Zac Posen,Tom Ford,Dolce&Gabbana,Valentino.

Straight from the words of Arizona Muse-who remembers the day he opened the fashion show of Prada warned that her life changed forever as a model-

Edita explains how sweetly means the time;"when a designer you choose to open or to close a fashion show is placing all their trust in you and that is a beautiful and important feeling"

In terms of fashion shows that life-changing,always remember my first show for Balenciaga.Also on the return of Tom Ford,because it gave me the opportunity to experience

how were the great fashion shows of years ago.And it was amazing.

Edita smiles when she lists the things makes her happy-¡are so many!My friends,my family,the food,all the beautiful places I have ever met and I have to know,the music..and get serious when she realizes that,despite being born into a significant date,she celebrated the last birthdays far from house:"Or was working,or traveling or something happened"

My best birthday was the 20.I was with my old friends in Lithuania (Born in Kaunas,the second most important city in the country after Vilnius) and we had a

super party in a great spot and we all turned little crazy by the happiness of being all together and of celebration.

Edita now lives in Chelsea,New York.."One of the cities more cool of the world"And beside taking an enviable routine."I like to mount

in bicycle in Central Park,to be going to take the branch with my friends,to see a movie in house and to entrust food,to go to my favorite spa..

She goes to the partys in those who photograph her doing one of the most recognizable contemporary gestures of the world of the mode: to raise the thumb up with Terry Richardson.

Edita has a special skill to stamp a melancholy innocence on his reflections,though he assures not to be nostalgic.

"As I have been growing,expiring years,travelling and knowing more and more different persons,I have realized how it changes and evolves the concept of the "indispensable thing"

Of the things without which you believe that you cannot live because in a certain moment you think that are the best of the world.And then you realize that it is not like that.

Now I know that this change and this evolution never stop,and I like it.

You speak of growing and of the necessary relief of the things that matter in the life.When one is teen it is in the habit of daydreaming with everything what it will do when it is twentyish.¿How were you imagining your 20 years?

Always I was thinking about them as the decade in which I would turn into independent someone.But the truth is that in my house it happened before that it was waiting.

Now it entertains me to remember the exciting thing that seemed to myself,when it was one more decade young woman, to remain raised until evening and it meant how much for me to be able to use makeup at the age of 15.

What is what more to enjoy your age just now?

I have discovered many things from me to a considerable speed for my profession.

Now I have more safety in me and in my body. Before I did not like many things of my person. Now, all that has disappeared.

What sensations do you remember of your first days as model?

I remember that it was very shy and was feeling tiny before coming to a session where the whole world knew my name but I did not know anybody.

Now when I come to a session of photos,I know to the whole world,I fell good and it is almost like a friends small meeting.

I look backward and realize the brilliant thing that is to have worked with so many people.

To things like this one I was referring when I spoken about change and evolution.

One of the nicest things of the mode, which better they reflect the change of tastes and of the things that really matter,they are the panels of inspiration in which the designers put the images that they motivate.Which would it have in yours?

Those of my trips. And providing that I think of travelling, I think about Greece.The Greeks are the most beautiful,

the food is wonderful, the sea is incredibly blue and transparent,the beaches are ideal and the puttings Suns make me dream..

Another trip that hissed me was to chain with my small sister a work in Los Angeles with other one in Mexico and other one in Bora Bora.

Have you a diary or collections things of these trips?

I cannot,it is impossible for me.But I remember the beauty.

And if it cannot be with your sister, with what model would you like to travel always?

With Magdalena Frackowiak!Is the most fun person of the world.

But I never feel alone.As other models say,I have born for this work.

When you enumerate the things that make you happy,you mention the music.

I think about Duran Duran last video and this voice-over says:"Always I thought that to be in a band of rock would be one of the things more cool of the world"

Have you thought how it would to be in a group?

Clear that yes!Of fact,I have daydreamed often of being a part of a band and have imagined singing before a multitud fans,that know the letter of all the songs.

I suppose that it has to be an amazing sensation.

In this Duran Duran video there goes out great part of the elite of the supermodels of the 90's:Cindy Crawford,Eva Herzigova,Naomi Campbell,

Helena Christensen,Yasmin le Bon..Who was your favorite?

Linda Evangelista,Undoubtedly.

Certainly,do you you know all the songs of some artist?

I liked very much Britney Spears and Eminem

This reminds me that session of photos that you did with Zac Efron in Interview.There were fans waiting for him outside?

(laughs) It was in a study,so I don't believe that they were finding out that he was there..

It is one of the most evocative and powerful names to that one can listen. But it is very difficult to declare.

Your companions to shorten your surname of some form?

With my name it is enough.At the moment,for now there is only one Edita.