Bellazon

American Beauty! Most beautiful American woman?

Rammies

And yet, all these non-america's everyone thinks is so fabulous MOVE to the USA and become American Citizen's... gee, I wonder why!

me too, cos i don't want

I'm saying this because the United States is a wonderful place to live, work (ect). I'm a very proud American, born and raised! :wub:

And yet, all these non-america's everyone thinks is so fabulous MOVE to the USA and become American Citizen's... gee, I wonder why!

me too, cos i don't want

I'm saying this because the United States is a wonderful place to live, work (ect). I'm a very proud American, born and raised! :wub:

so do you live in reservation? cos real americans live there, the rest are colonists from europe, asia and south america, as Bart Simpson wrote on the board burial-grounds of native indians are historical heritage of americans.

i'm saying facts, now i'm reading book about that but i allways was interested in it, it's one of the saddest thing in all history.

note: i'm not against america or americans, that's good that you proud and etc, all mericans has this feature as far as i noticed, i keep it as positive thing

me too, cos i don't want

so do you live in reservation? cos real americans live there, the rest are colonists from europe, asia and south america, as Bart Simpson wrote on the board burial-grounds of native indians are historical heritage of americans.

i'm saying facts, now i'm reading book about that but i allways was interested in it, it's one of the saddest thing in all history.

note: i'm not against america or americans, that's good that you proud and etc, all mericans has this feature as far as i noticed, i keep it as positive thing

Neme, you

• 2 weeks later...
Kim Smith, Megan Ewing, Josie Maran and the 100+ Hooters girls with the most gorgeous bodies at the Miss Hooters 2006 contest *sigh :(*

I was a little shocked that there was no mention of Kim Smith until amber69 mentioned her name.

But after compiling this little list I was a little surprised that it was harder than I thought it would be to name American beauties.

A-C (Ali Landry, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Christina Aguliera)

th_63365_alilandry055_122_494lo.jpgpost-90-0-1446095972-83347_thumb.jpgpost-90-0-1446095972-85653_thumb.jpgth_63374_christinaagulieraGQsept1_122_406lo.jpg

D-I (Eva Longoria, Fergie, Gwen Stefani)

th_63490_evalongoriamaxim5_122_543lo.jpgth_64692_fergie122_122_371lo.jpgth_63500_gwenstefani109_122_570lo.jpg

J-N (Jenna Jameson, Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, Kelly Ripa, Kim Smith, Leeann Tweeden, Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox)

th_63810_jennajameson054_122_589lo.jpgth_63814_jessicaalba206_122_584lo.jpgth_63824_katehudson360_122_503lo.jpgth_64641_kellyripa43_122_549lo.jpg

th_64231_kimsmith015_122_566lo.jpgth_63819_leeanntweeden5big_122_566lo.jpgth_63966_lindsaylohan59_122_504lo.jpgth_64551_meganfox135_122_373lo.jpg

O-S (Scarlett Johansson, Stacy Keibler)

th_64237_scarlettjohansson008_122_550lo.jpgth_64243_stacykeiblerstuff05_4_122_473lo.jpg

T-Z (Tyra Banks)

th_64409_tyrabankssicover_122_560lo.JPG

Eva Longoria - awful :o sorry, but seen her without make-up?? she´s just...*cough* not very..erm..."beautiful"

Fergie looks like a man - I used to like her, but somehow she´s changed :(

Jenna,Kelly Ripa, Kim Smith, Leeann Tweeden - you don´t want me to call them how they look like to me... :o

Lindsay - can´t find no beauty in her

others can go :)

thumbs up for Angelina (she´s unique, the most beautiful), Gwen, Beyonce, Jessica, Scarlett and Tyra!!! they´re gorgeous!!

btw, are we speakin about native americans or biracials woman or what? I´m a little confused :(

• 3 years later...