Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Aaaaaand now there's someone claiming to be "Ty Kilinc" (Megan's former agent from Clipse) who is spreading incredibly false facts about Megan in Kim Smith's forum. Just... lovely timing, isn't it.  :whistle:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=127&st=540

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a dumb ass. And sad thing is, that probably IS Ty. I have absolutely no respect for that man. Everything that guy said is false (re: megan)

my lovely megan has put on weight!! goes to show how devoted she is in raising her son n not care abt her appearance which makes her a gr8 person... hey meg if u do visit dis site...i'm one of ur biggest fan and even if u dun return to d modellin world u r still no 1 on my list...i hope i'm not scaring u by sounding pathetic but dis is sincere!! :) :) :)

oh yeah i also heard she is starting college...i think dats gr8...studies should not be compromised!! now i sound 2x more pathetic and also geekish !! :p :p :p

my lovely megan has put on weight!! goes to show how devoted she is in raising her son n not care abt her appearance which makes her a gr8 person... hey meg if u do visit dis site...i'm one of ur biggest fan and even if u dun return to d modellin world u r still no 1 on my list...i hope i'm not scaring u by sounding pathetic but dis is sincere!!  :)  :)  :)

oh yeah i also heard she is starting college...i think dats gr8...studies should not be compromised!! now i sound 2x more pathetic and also geekish !!  :p  :p  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should definitely put a message up for her at MeganEwing.net, EF! I know Megan reads the ones there, though I'm not sure if she's made it over to Bellazon yet. :fun:

I don't really know if Megan has actually gained a lot of weight... I mean, her face does look roundr is some (not all, but some) of the candid webcam pics she gave us... but that could just be because of the angle. Even during her guess days (see the pic of her in the blue dress and fur coat with the cell phone) she had a face that could photograph as being very round. But in the very last professional pic she took (for Glamour magazine in 2004), her face did look rounder than before.

What do you guys think? :whistle:

post-133-1131254098_thumb.jpg

post-133-1131254107_thumb.jpg

Hmmm. I don't think Megan's face is 'round' to be honest. It's just not 'long'.

She's got a strong jaw and at the same time it's rather short. I think it might be due to her Mexican heritage. They've got rather short faces as well. And then within that face frame she's got European features. In fact, pretty much all of her features are quite prominent. It's an amazin face to photograph. I made that experience myself: large faces/features turn out extremely well, small ones don't always.

She's beautiful. :heart:

Also Megan's never really looked 'fragile' to me either.

And yes FF, webcam's can change A LOT! You can actually make yourself look like a completely different person! :blink:

...oh, also Trimalynn! I'm sorry if I confused you by thankin you for passin on our e-mails to Megan! I haven't actually sent one yet but I will eventually. I just thought it was nice of you to offer doin that for us! :wub: