Bellazon

Megan Ewing

well i mean the fact that getting contacted....its great either way you look at it, since she is a new girl and we own breeconden.com i was afraid they would want us to shut it down but instead they are working with us and providing us with new pics and they said they'll provide me with all the magazines she'll be in editorial wise that way i dont have to purchase them. in your case its great cuz well yeah she sort of fell off the face of the earth :(

and to set the record straight....i have not said about this on the board except in this thread....im afraid if word will spread and they tell me to shut it down :(

ah and her agent told me something about megan, how they saw on that model mayham that someone was claiming to be megan, that they notified the right people to get it closed down. honestly some people have no lives :confused:

im surprised megan didnt contact you sooner, i mean we werent open for what 2 weeks and i got the email from her agent telling me to contact him about the website.....but regardless you got contacted and that's very exciting news :fun:

OH MY GOD, this is the coolest news EVER! :drool: I am SO SO SO very sorry I have been bogged down in midterms and papers and haven't seen this even earlier. This is the coolest news ever! :wub: I definitely NEED to PM you about this!

Anyway, how is Megan doing? How old is her son now? What is she planning on doing for the future? How is she in general, I guess. Gosh, I don't even know what questions to ask her at this point! :laugh: I'm just so excited I think my head is scrambled up! :p

And Nina, thanks so much for the help! You've been absolutely lovely through all of this too. :wave:

ah and her agent told me something about megan, how they saw on that model mayham that someone was claiming to be megan, that they notified the right people to get it closed down.  honestly some people have no lives :confused:

im surprised megan didnt contact you sooner, i mean we werent open for what 2 weeks and i got the email from her agent telling me to contact him about the website.....but regardless you got contacted and that's very exciting news :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not surprised because she wasn't working :)

Ahd oh, another question! IF she's not modeling now (and she doesn't seem to be at all, unfortunately :( ) do you know what's she doing? Maybe she decided to go to college as well as take care of her son? She mentioned it as a possibility in more than a few interviews...

wow this is sooo exciting! thanks so much for the news! I can't wait to see the pictures!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me tooo! I want more, more, more! :p Yes, I haven't been this excited about the modeling industry since... oh geeze, I just can't remember when! Megan was my "gateway drug" into the world of modeling and I kinda got much less into it since she disappeared... even the charms of Polina Kouklina couldn't hold me for too long. So new news about her (straight FROM her!) is like a kick in the stoumach-- but in COOL sort of way. I can't WAIT to see what Megan might be up to next. :wub:

The former Guess? Girl says she plans on going back to work in early 2006, repped by Marilyn Agency in New York City. The best of luck to you Meg!

Oh, and this is from the Bio page at MeganEwing.net-- now updated with info from Megan herself! How awesome is this news?! :wub:

YAYY!!! now I have a new reason to look forward to next year...besides the fact that my hardest semester will be over ! haha

so it is true that she has a son? wow...it's so nice to finally know, and not be specualting about it back and forth! how did you know it was really her, Trimalynn?

YAYY!!!  now I have a new reason to look forward to next year...besides the fact that my hardest semester will be over ! haha

so it is true that she has a son? wow...it's so nice to finally know, and not be specualting about it back and forth! how did you know it was really her, Trimalynn?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can field that one. :fun: Megan gave pictures of herself and her son to Trimalynn-- her son is so freaking adorable I can't even...! :wub:

And you're going to be finishing college soon, Abbey? Lucky-- I just started and my first semester is kicking my ass!! :blush: