Bellazon

Megan Ewing

i like this new girl....  http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=2062

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neo, your new girl looks really pretty! I want to see more of her and less of Melissa Haro! Is she also starring in the new Fall 2005 campaign? That's funny-- don't they usually only have one brunette "star" model at a time...? :fun:

This isn't also her, is it? Because she doesn't look nearly as nice here...

Image6.jpg

Image9.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the first pic is her

More Guess Fall 2005 photos.

Whoever the model in #1 and #3 is, she CANNOT POSE TO SAVE HER LIFE.  :yuckky:

women_img.jpg

w_bottoms.jpgw_swimwear.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the first and third pic are her again....man i really like her....and you guys know me, im very picky when it comes to models.....but i saw her pic for a guess watch a few months ago in az and man i was like she is so nice :heart:

HMMM....I have been trying to ID this girl..looking on FMD, i came up with a few "guess"es: (no pun intended :p )

Bruna Magagna?

post-783-0-1446118058-30345_thumb.jpg

Magdalena Sciupider?

post-783-0-1446118058-31173_thumb.jpg

I don't think anything can be confirmed until Guess ads them to their website..unfortunatley. :(

Hey, I got a girlfriend at school who was wearing a Guess shirt with Megan Ewing on it. It said Angel Eyes 76 on it and it was fuzzy print, dark blue on baby blue. She said she's had it for years. I'll get a picture when I can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woah, I knew Guess slapped Paris Hilton's ugly mug all over their merchandise, but I didn't know they did the same to Megan. Cool! Do you know what pic they used of Megan? Is it one we've never seen??

And Angel Eyes is an awesome nickname for her! :p

Hey everyone, the Death Valley section of Guess? is up at me.net

I rescanned almost every single picture, and there are a couple of new ones as well. This one for instance, I didn't know was Megan because it looked like Patricia, but I know 100% now that it's for sure Megan.

Also FF I put up those Squaw images you showed me as well as the Marie Claire scans you uploaded onto my server. *MUAH* thanks so much.

So now the only thing left to do is finish up Sante Fe.

post-41-1122763616_thumb.jpg