Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Also, though it's sad to have to tell you guys this, since people been supporting Megan all this time (ESPECIALLY people who date back to Chilax, like Fourboltmain and Abbeyroad etc.), they deserve to hear this.

I've been in contact with Marilyn Agency recently and, well, let's say that though they seem to WANT to have Megan modeling for them, she herself seems reluclant to return to the daily grind of the modeling business. That's all I know and it;s not hopeful. She seems to have ditched the industry for good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sad to hear this, but I'm not surprised. I don't know much about the modeling industry since I've never worked there, but I know it's a cut-throat one where models have to start very, very young in order to even have a chance of making it big. Megan did a hell of a lot of Guess campaigns (I even saw her plastered all over Europe!) and even showed up in the prestigious Victoria's Secrets catalog, so she was at least in the process of making it big until she took a break in 2003.

Even pregnancy probably wouldn't have stopped her from modeling if she got back into shape and really threw herself back into the business. However, if she was very half-hearted about it, she really wouldn't have any chance of climbing back to the top in such a competitive business. You really have to hustle your ass to make it in the modeling world as a model, since your rivals there are pretty much countless.

I thought they were both Megan, the hair looks like the way hers was styled during that campaign.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it's so hard to tell between the two of them in some of the pics... :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no kidding

the 2nd is really throwing me off

like the mouth and eyebrow/eye looks like megan, but the color of the eye looks like Patricia, and then the cheek looks like patricia, but then the hair looks like Megan!