Bellazon

Megan Ewing

for me is her...but naturally only her and who have worked with this model know if her is megan or not...

for me is megan...

and the make up artist have say 'this is megan'

by the way

www.lookocchiali.it

but nothing of this models is in this website

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I think the model there looks eeriley like Megan... Megan TENDS to have a very narrow face when she looks up, but her face can look very round when she looks down at the camera or straight into the lens. (The pic below really shows that!)

That-- along with the ears and eyebrows and eye shape-- made me think she was Megan. Based on the styling, Megan can look wildly different. The model that showed up in the Guess ads looks quite different than the one in the sultry Skin ads. ;)

post-133-1116729192_thumb.jpg

Some updates to me.net have been made, including the new runway pics (well new to us) and some fan art :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay, love the updates! The fan art is awesome! (Which reminds me that I have some BEAUITFUL work from another forum to put up soon. :drool: ) And Sara, your runway pics are AMAZING as always. :wub:

I'm glad you're also putting in the time to make the scans on the site look better. Must be so time-consuming too, Trimalynn! :blush:

That is not Megan. 

I bet you it's Megan Gale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woaaaaaaaaah... same name, though very different features. Still, if her face was hidden by glasses and she wasn't twisting her mouth in a weiiird smile... yeah, I can definitely see it! :o

post-133-1116730566_thumb.jpg

post-133-1116730584_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the piccage!

I hate to say it but... I really don't like the US Ellegirl cover... the Mexican Elle one was much, much better. She's positioned to look like a freaking line-backer in that one! :laugh:

Here are the new Guess pics from Sara Aubry, already up at Me.net. Thank you all! :drool: I think she looks gorgeous in most of them... though there are a few where she looks hilarious full of it. Her runway inexperience really shows. :p

guess018sj.th.jpg

guess024ec.th.jpg

guess039jd.th.jpg

guess046ye.th.jpg

guess051wa.th.jpg

Hey, I scanned all those at the top! Cool, I guess this is what it feels like to have kids. Anyway, I'll scan them again and send them out to you guys to clean them up. I can't say when though, I'm a busy man and will be for a couple weeks.

FunnyFan, I tried to dl the whole vid 2 times, but the dl stopped both times around 180MB.

Would you please upload Megan's parts only? If there is anything else like 15:35-17:00 which is only about her.

That is the part I uploaded in my previous post.

You can use:

http://www.virtualdub.org/

to cut the vid. That's what I used too.

Contact me if you have questions!