Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

I'm not quite sure what to say here. I mean Esti is a beautiful girl, don't get me wrong but I'm a little floored. Go back a few months for SI and she was a trim girl, a little on the thicker side but she was trim and looked fit, now.... Well she looks rather ordinary, and in a modeling world ordinary just doesn't cut it. Her thighs are bigger then her hips, there's just no sleekness to her body... Just wow..

There's only so long a cutsy round face will carry you. Looking at her face she looks puffy and swollen, I'm not sure what the issue is but it's not very attractive.

She seriously needs to figure out what she wants, because if she continues on this trend I don't see her getting much more work.

Isn't Esti supposed to be doing VS? If so I don't see how...

Now I'm expecting some of you to scream, and QQ over what I'm about to say, so to combat that I say "Your tears feed me".... but Esti looks large/puffy in her recent shots. Not just big boned, not Doutzen healthy big, but thick arms, wide hips, huge thighs for her frame, and she looks like she's getting a double chin o.O

... Lovely girl who I happen to LIKE, but wtf? It looks like gf has packed on at least 20 pounds in the last 5 month.

post-1004-0-1446123739-05101_thumb.jpg

You get this look by drinking way to much, being pregos, or gaining 30 or so pounds. So which is it?

Oh not to mention she looks miserable throughout the entire shoot! :(

And thus photoshop will distort the truth and the poor little tweenagers who are looking at these finished products will starve themselves and drive themselves to heights we can only imagine in an effort to imitate something highly inaccurate.. Almost as shocking as Valentina's Ralph Lauren debacle... but this is more believable and thus more damaging to young pscyches... good job whoever runs this company. *sighs*

I like Esti, she was gorgeous in SI and a lot of her glamor/makeup shots are stunning... but this.. *shakes head*

I adore Esti in SI but what happend to her, she really looks miserable. She is always stunning and very georgeus, but it is her eyes...and where is her carisma that she has in SI?? The first time I saw a picture of her i could not take my eyes from it.

Maybe the lates job for her is just bad photograper? But wasnt she suppose to be doing VS now?

I really wonder what happened to her? I mean she was just a liiittle bit chubby in the 2009 SI issue and in the 2010 she looked toned up and now these pictures... I mean, she already had that kind of face when she did interviews talking about her military service, but wasn't that back in autumn 2009?? :S

and yes, I was the one who said that she will model for VS since I found this article http://israelity.com/2009/03/12/israeli-mo...ot-in-new-york/ which was based on this article http://www.eonline.co.il/content.asp?sid=15&id=46445, but the 2nd one is in Hebrew, but you can see the word PINK!

Are we sure that those backstage pictures are even new? 'Cuz this picture (which is from that shoot) was posted a few pages back ...

20240430.jpg

Wich probably means, that those pictures aren't that new ... & lookin' at ther candids at the premiere from Twelve she doesn't look that "big" ...

Just saying ... & i prefer her looking "chubby" than looking anorexic anyways

Does Esti have some kind of obligation to look perfect every single day? ... She can't just have a bad day like we all do?

We saw her pictures from this week at Twelve event & she's looking fine, what's the big deal w/ONE damn photoshoot/day?! >.<

I think that shes never looked anorexic, thats wht i really like about her body, even when shes thiner its never too much

& hopefully she never will :laugh:

I didn't say that she looked anorexic, she never has ... She has always been a healthy, i was talkin' in general terms 'bout models 'cuz some girls now look like if they haven't eat in months :ninja:

That's why I like her too. She is one of the most beautiful woman I ever known, but she still looks healthy, even though she is a model.

I think just like you, MissLimaVzla. She may had a bad day on that photoshoot, it doesn't mean she is throwing away her career for a single day were she looked, on most photos, tired. Esti is still my favourite. xd

As I said before she is stunning. And sha has the body of an VS model, very healthy.

but on that photoshoot she is not. That is the true, deal with it. If you can not see the diffrence you must be blind.

But this dosnt mean that she is less perfect in YOUR eyes...but in generall she looked better in SI....so it is.

This has NOTHING to do with anorexia. Nothing, so pls do not even bring it up.

I have to agree, Esti HAS changed.

I won't say if she's changed for the better or worse but we can all openly admit, she has gotten a little "chubbier". Regardless, she's always been and is still my favourite model because she has never been anorexic or such as to be a bad influence on teenagers today.

However, I will say that I thought she was more beautiful (shes STILL beautiful) but she was MORE beautiful when she was less chubbier. . . back in these days:

You know, the Esti we first fell in love with.

It's so different seeing her change - change so QUICKLY too! I barely noticed!

Ahh, how we all change!

(Yes, these are all reposts - just to illustrate what Im saying - visuals are always nice - esp when they are of Esti!)

post-37919-1269247457_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247466_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247492_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247531_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247547_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247572_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247604_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247622_thumb.jpg

post-37919-1269247631_thumb.jpg