Bellazon

Henry Cavill
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

^ Girl if you like how he looks in Man of Steel then you really really need to watch The Tudors

Love the GQ Spread, he looks amazing. I'm so happy to see that his career is finally going big

See I don't have HBO, so I haven't been able to watch it! I'll have to rent it or watch it online sometime :yes: He must be a pretty good actor, considering they don't just pick anyone to be superman. ;)

And those looks..............So manly......just so........ :drool:

See I don't have HBO, so I haven't been able to watch it! I'll have to rent it or watch it online sometime :yes: He must be a pretty good actor, considering they don't just pick anyone to be superman. ;)

The Tudors was in Showtime and it's over already, there's only 4 seasons and you can find them all in Netfilx

The Tudors was in Showtime and it's over already, there's only 4 seasons and you can find them all in Netfilx

Ohhh I thought that was on HBO...but I don't have Showtime either :p I used to have a netflix account, but canceled it months ago........but I guess I will find means to check it out. Hes definetly worth checking out :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Superman's Weakness: Henry Cavill Reveals the New Kryptonite in 'Man of Steel'

By Meriah Doty

May 8, 2013

post-20251-0-1446071098-75032_thumb.jpg

(Photo: Warner Brothers Pictures)

We know Henry Cavill is playing Superman a whole new way in the highly anticipated "Man of Steel," but now he is elaborating on Superman's new limitations.

We've established his costume is different this time around, the way he flies has changed radically, and the bounds of his superpowers are portrayed differently, too.

But if you're expecting his foe General Zod (Michael Shannon) to whip out a stick of kryptonite, think again: Superman's ultimate weakness in "Man of Steel" is (wait for it) his own confusion and sense of isolation.

In this origins story that will take place, in part, on Superman's home planet of Krypton, Cavill insists the "human element" is the focus of the Zack Snyder-directed soon-to-be summer action blockbuster. "Growing up being so very different and not knowing why… that would be petrifying and lonely," the 30-year-old leading man told F*** magazine (in their latest issue) of the new iteration of his character.

"There's a very real story behind the Superman character," Cavill said, explaining that everyone's goal has been to explore the difficulties his character faces as a result of having multiple identities -- including his birth name, Kal-El, and his alter ego, Clark Kent.

"He's alone and there's no one like him," Cavill said of Superman's vulnerabilities in "Man of Steel." "That must be incredibly scary and lonely, not to know who you are or what you are, and trying to find out what makes sense. Where's your baseline? What do you draw from? Where do you draw a limit with the power you have? In itself, that's an incredible weakness."

Is Zod going to add psychological warfare to his arsenal against Superman? We'll find out when "Man of Steel" flies into theaters on June 14.