Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

That's one of my favorite shots of her and I would KILL to see a super-sized version of it. I won't lie, I dislike the fact it isn't FF but I guess the fact Candice does topless and not FF makes her unique.

The photo was bout 6 ft high so it was huge. I couldn't stop looking at it b/c it is rare to see an editorial that massive :O_O:

^ No, it was an exhibit of some of his "best" works in the last 15 years. Mainly magazine editorials. Most of pictures were of Gisele, Kate, Naomi, Stephanie, and Lady Gaga. It is ironic and odd that most of the models who attended the launch did not have photos of them on display.

Yes, you read that right. And no, this isn't a weird dream. The disarmingly gorgeous Victoria's Secret model, Candice Swanepoel, made two public appearances over the weekend where she cozied up to the Axe Astronaut on the red carpet.

Like the correlating Super Bowl ad, the promotional stunt was just a reminder that "Nothing beats an astronaut." While the commercial debuted to mixed reviews (we're not really into the whole damsel in distress bit, either), we can't help but enjoy these snapshots of Ms. Swanepoel.

Why? Well, first of all, she wore two incredible dresses—a fitted LBD with a zippered slit followed by a lace applique number with a sheer bodice. Secondly, what's not to love about a model who doesn't take themselves too seriously to publicly canoodle a man in a fake space suit?

stylebistro.