Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I thought this had been solved already, but I guess it hasn't. It IS Candice though, I asked her a while ago on facebook and this is what she replied:

"hi kalyn.:)

yes it is me...

the commercial is very short though. but was very happy to be included in it anyway.

thanks for clearing it up for me.

regards

candice s"

:D

Not that I want to put words into Leira's mouth - but I don't think either of us was doubting it was her IN the commercial. :|

The discussion (since Señor Horde's initial post) was about WHY VS only used her eyes in an advert about bras..?

That said, thanks for sharing the message with us. :flower:

I thought this had been solved already, but I guess it hasn't. It IS Candice though, I asked her a while ago on facebook and this is what she replied:

"hi kalyn.:)

yes it is me...

the commercial is very short though. but was very happy to be included in it anyway.

thanks for clearing it up for me.

regards

candice s"

:D

Not that I want to put words into Leira's mouth - but I don't think either of us was doubting it was her IN the commercial. :|

The discussion (since Señor Horde's initial post) was about WHY VS only used her eyes in an advert about bras..?

That said, thanks for sharing the message with us. :flower:

Oops, my bad, I thought the discussion was still on if it was her or not :blush:

lol yes, sorry, I meant it is her in the commercial, but I was trying to figure out what other parts than just her eyes are in the 15 second commercial. I'm pretty sure between 8 to 9 seconds is her b/c she's wearing the halter top style like she said she was wearing in the behind the scenes video.

thanks for all the wonderful pictures!

yes^ and heres more
^Do they just keep adding these when my back's turned? :hehe: Thank you, Ariesdior...

Candice keeps popping out from behind the curtains on the VS Pink "Class of 2009" Collegiate Collection. You don't get to see much of her, but it's kind of cute anyway - and maybe means she's doing something Pinkish in the near future..? :ermm:

yes^ and heres more
^Do they just keep adding these when my back's turned? :hehe: Thank you, Ariesdior...

Candice keeps popping out from behind the curtains on the VS Pink "Class of 2009" Collegiate Collection. You don't get to see much of her, but it's kind of cute anyway - and maybe means she's doing something Pinkish in the near future..? :ermm:

She is so cute in those little things.

I love how she gets all giggly and such.

She is adorable!

yes^ and heres more

She is so cute in those little things.

I love how she gets all giggly and such.

She is adorable!

I can't find what you guys are talking about, can I get a little help? I'd love to see :)