Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Have you spotted the Photoshop "Oopsy" yet? :whistle:

Why Victoria's Secret felt the need to photoshop Candice Swanepoel in their ad for last night's fashion show is beyond us. Furthermore, why they felt the need to photoshop her knee and/or lower leg is even more insane. Fine, smudge out that wrinkle of skin that so bothers the art director. Or add some shadow to her already infuriatingly sharp cheekbones. But mangling her leg so that it resembles nothing so much as a strangely shaped blob of skin? That's just a waste of time.

1css.jpg

Click Here To Reveal

" For the first time, you can watch exclusive pre-show coverage an hour before the 10/9C air time! Join VS Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Miranda Kerr, along with special guests, from viewing parties in NYC and LA. "

Video :gocho: - http://www.cbs.com/shows/victorias_secret/live_preshow/

That's weird. Where was this pic used? :)

In all their advertisements & marketing of the show :)

May I just add that the fingers on her right hand look weirdly longer? I hate photoshop disasters, I don't even understand why they change meaningless things.

Oh yeah! :p

I agree. Most of these girls look fabulous as is---no need to edit!!!