Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

You want Candice to remain the same as when she was 23, but guys, this isn't going to happen. She doesn't have to work all the time, killing herself by doing several fashion showsor campaigns - and that's a good thing! It means that she has reached a level where she decides what she wants to do and when she wants to do it. And that's great! Obviously I miss a seeing her in fashion shows and getting several campaigns, but the industry is stressful and being able to choose your jobs is an achievement.

I can see her going the same way as Rosie HW, or even Karlie, followed. Being a business woman, but not completely out of the industry. Choosing well the contracts and campaigns that she does. I can see her coming back to the list of the best paid models in a few years, and this time on her own business. Candice is great, and I still see love for the fashion industry in her. But now she is the mother of two little boys and owns her own business. Time passes and things change, but the important thing is that Candice is happy wherever she has come, and she has come so far! She made her mark in the industry and now it can rest a little. Let the woman live

27 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

You want Candice to remain the same as when she was 23, but guys, this isn't going to happen. She doesn't have to work all the time, killing herself by doing several fashion showsor campaigns - and that's a good thing! It means that she has reached a level where she decides what she wants to do and when she wants to do it. And that's great! Obviously I miss a seeing her in fashion shows and getting several campaigns, but the industry is stressful and being able to choose your jobs is an achievement.

I can see her going the same way as Rosie HW, or even Karlie, followed. Being a business woman, but not completely out of the industry. Choosing well the contracts and campaigns that she does. I can see her coming back to the list of the best paid models in a few years, and this time on her own business. Candice is great, and I still see love for the fashion industry in her. But now she is the mother of two little boys and owns her own business. Time passes and things change, but the important thing is that Candice is happy wherever she has come, and she has come so far! She made her mark in the industry and now it can rest a little. Let the woman live

I couldn't agree more.Plus She isn't doing bad this year, two covers ,editorials for vogue italy and v magazine,the only things she is missing is a beauty contract.

No one is saying that what she's doing is wrong, personally I understand the way she plays, she earned the right to do whatever she wants and I keep stating that but, also, the industry doesn't wait for anyone and she needs to play her cards right, like Rosie and Karlie do, that's it.👀

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

She’s always been obsessed with her bum but it seems to have gotten even worse nowadays :rofl: Kinda sad tbh. It’s one thing to be proud but to constantly show off? Very off putting.

what's off-putting is you trying to police what another woman does

Well, maybe I'll just bite my tongue now. Weird news everyone 

Candice Swanepoel Signs With Creative Artists Agency

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK: Candice Swanepoel has new representation.

The Victoria’s Secret model and founder of swimwear brand Tropic of C has signed on with Creative Artists Agency for representation in all areas.

Swanepoel will continue to be managed by Marlon Stoltzman. She’s been on Forbes’ “Highest-Paid Models” list every year since 2010, and although she’s best known for her work as an Angel, Swanepoel has appeared in campaigns and on runways for Chanel, Fendi, Tom Ford, Givenchy and many more.

Last year was a big one for the South African model. She became a mother of two, after giving birth to her second child in June; launched Tropic of C, and put her Village Green penthouse condominium up for sale in April — with a price tag of $1.89 million.

Source

So she left IMG, is with his agency now - which I think isn't strong in modeling thing - and I have not ideia of what we will see in the coming months. 

10 hours ago, nicoats said:

what's off-putting is you trying to police what another woman does

Ever heard of this thing called having an opinion? This is mine, deal with it. Sure she looks great, I just don’t see what she gains from posting a picture of her bum pretty much everyday. 

She left a strong agency to be with her long term agent. Weird move and not that wise. I don't think it will change much though, little work here,little there is what she was doing with IMG and him as her manager,it will probably be the same.

Actually they are quite strong agency when it comes to actors,singers and representing famous people. I don't know how they will help candice career though.

Edited by christinaD

Not to say I told you but...  Duh.  Candice had to be smart and this was a dumbass move for  her career but maybe a good move for her  businesses ? But I don't see  how.  Well,  we had fun, her career seem to be over,  lol.