Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I hate this stupid no brow trend.

+1, Why the makeup makes the models looks like sick ? Strange...

In a side note, i'm quite shocked to see all these pictures and videos of the fall of Candice, i wonder what kind of pleasure her fans (or not) have to post and spread these images of Candice ? ...I don't get the point to do that.

Maybe i'm a dictator who like censure lol 

Not just sick, like a corpse. Like, it's the kind of make-up you would use in the early seasons of "The Walking Dead". WTF?

In every fashion week, at least 10 models fall during the shows they have during that week. None of them (at least the majority of them) make news about it. Every tabloid and magazine and blablabla are making a big deal out of it just because Candice is a supermodel. With that said, I think she was amazing and handled it very well! :) I hope that she's okay both inside and outside, you rock bombshell!

No smaller vs store in france 

Once, I asked Ed R. if he intended to open one in France and he said he would love but the nearest was in London (I went for that matter, it is splendid) , I think, maybe it's hard for VS to be a place in France with French lingerie ...

But though, they are selling some VS products in some H&M shops i noticed...or they have a small corner dedicated to VS in the lingerie section.

But as you said Cass, hard for VS to come in France since we have already our own lingerie brands, kinda the same for Europe. The market in France is already pretty full :D

EDIT I wonder if we can order VS products online from France ? 

^ Yes, taxes are for sure the issue with only shopping ...

But in my town yes, I still remember there were an Emily Didinato ad for PINK in the H&M store, and a small corner with a few VS products.

But i agree to say that open a VS shop in Paris would be great and quite normal, at least for tourists lol

^ Yes, taxes are for sure the issue with only shopping ...

But in my town yes, I still remember there were an Emily Didinato ad for PINK in the H&M store, and a small corner with a few VS products.

But i agree to say that open a VS shop in Paris would be great and quite normal, at least for tourists lol

At least for me ! Lol I guess I missed those vs thing, always have to wait for someone or me to go to the U.S. To buy stuff it's driving me crazy.

It really looks like a store in the making or maybe a bigger corner at H&M ? Girl can dream ...

why at least for tourist? France would be a good market... looking of the brand we have, for me it's difficult to find lingerie that i truly love and i know for sure a lots of my friends and I would spent so much money if we had a victoria's secret !! 

I hope Jerome will gave us more picture (a)