Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

5 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

this was literally just posted on Wednesday, first post at the top of this page... maybe take like all of 10 seconds to check before making a repost? good lord

4 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@MERPER  Different source via YouTube posted 20 hours ago in much higher quality.  Goodness gracious FWPs.

Oh get over yourself. It’s the same video. No need for reposts. I get you’re super concerned with your reputation around here but it’s super annoying to see the same content posted again 5 days later. 

2 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

:laugh:  All bent outta shape and triggered by so-called "reposts".  Thanks for the chuckle. :rofl:

yes it’s incredibly annoying to get emails about new posts here hoping to see new content only for someone to post the exact same thing from a few days earlier 

If it's that bad for you, drinking helps. :laugh:

In all seriousness, if you're not already aware, you can set your email notifications to daily or weekly and get a summary of the posts rather than real-time emails.

Some other members might appreciate the higher quality video; I, for one, would.  To each their own.  But hey, you can't have your Candy and eat it, too.

I try not to take things too seriously here, so suggest you do the same if you're capable.  You might also try contributing, too, as you may find it rewarding to give rather than consume.

🍻

19 minutes ago, Piuma said:

God her voice is still so sexy. Glad she is back in the fitness/VS biz.

Regarding the reposts. I would not fret about it @MERPER. It may be the same video but better video is always better. I would have ripped it from Youtube and posted it myself if i saw it on time.