Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 9/20/2018 at 6:11 AM, MissPadilla said:

Candice Swanepoel showing her impressive body just a couple of months after giving birth to her second child, baby Ariel Swanepoel Nicoli. Candice had to wait outside the photo studio until an assistant came to get her. September 19,2018

She definitely wasn't outside a photo studio for nothing 👀 Do you guys think she was shooting the same project she shoot with Elsa or something different?

On 9/21/2018 at 10:06 PM, angelcandicebra said:

She definitely wasn't outside a photo studio for nothing 👀 Do you guys think she was shooting the same project she shoot with Elsa or something different?

Also the photo assistant who shows in two of the photos of that set we're talking is familiar to me but idk why so I think maybe she did some prior meeting with the team to close some things? Seemed like a fast stop because she was also with the phone a lot typing and speaking.

Shoot for (probably) Resort 2019 of Tropic of C started! 

Where: Canyon Point, Utah. She's at the Amangiri hotel there. 

Team: Jerome Duran (Photography), Danielle Priano (Haior), Inge Fonteyne (Stylist), Ana Rizzieri (Makeup).

BIG Plus: Amilna Estevao is also there, she said she's there for work so she's probably shooting for Tropic of C as well (since she arrived with the whole team). She also said she'd shoot today, tomorrow and on Wednesday she would go back to NY.

I'm really excited about it! :wub:

14 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Shoot for (probably) Resort 2019 of Tropic of C started! 

Where: Canyon Point, Utah. She's at the Amangiri hotel there. 

Team: Jerome Duran (Photography), Danielle Priano (Haior), Inge Fonteyne (Stylist), Ana Rizzieri (Makeup).

BIG Plus: Amilna Estevao is also there, she said she's there for work so she's probably shooting for Tropic of C as well (since she arrived with the whole team). She also said she'd shoot today, tomorrow and on Wednesday she would go back to NY.

I'm really excited about it! :wub:

Kristina Romanova is also in the shoot.