Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It's so good that she hasn't released all the pieces at once, and is releasing little by little, so at least we always have new pictures of her. :heart:
I'm just missing some interview, it would be nice to see her talking about Tropic of C, about the pieces and about the brand.

11 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

:wub::wub::wub: That is one smart businesswoman. To have all this material for her line ready to be released over the last trimester of her pregnancy (and who knows what comes after this?). So beautiful, and so very smart with this. Just wow. :wub::wub::wub: 

Sure it’s nice but it’s not rocket science either :rofl: 

13 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Hermann has always been private. Except some events and personal photos shared by them he has been in the background always. He seems like not a guy interested in fame.

I dunno, are they really a couple?   She looks like a single mom.  Countless photos of the kid, her with the kid- only a couple with dad.

20 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

I really don't understand that obsession people are having with both of them. What's wrong with them not posting pictures together? Photos on social networks don't mean a happy relationship and lack of them doesn't mean the end of relationship.

+1

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I dunno, are they really a couple?   She looks like a single mom.  Countless photos of the kid, her with the kid- only a couple with dad.

They both have never been obsessed with exposing their relationship so I would be surprised to see them of all the sudden exposing it. Hermann is focused in his business and family and Candice flights way much because of her work.

They are still engaged.