Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

If anybody wants a glimmer of hope for her hf career I have noticed similar thing like her fan in tfs thread. In last 2 weeks there were 3 interns from Vogue Paris following her, whenever they follow some model she usually gets cover or at least editorial(literally every model they start following appears in Vogue Paris in 2, 3 months). More then a few designers, photographers and fashion editors like her every damn photo in last 3 weeks, which doesn't happen often, sure they like her photos, but it is one in 10 days tops.

I was the biggest proponent of her staying VS for 10 more years if nesesary, but VS has become a BIG joke, it is not anymore something you could be proud of. She needs to get away from VS and SI, it is beneath her and Adriana, they are main stars/faces of VS and they should just do the show this year, and maybe next one and go with a bang.

I want her in high fashion, in L'oreal, in Vogue, in big hf campaigns, anything but doing work for VS. At this point they can only hurt her career, because they became trash, but unfortunately they will keep her and Adriana for eternity, at least for the shows, because they are the only ones trending for years on twitter and people are most interested in them.

Candy wasn't even in the last show and she was trending, her star power/beauty is undeniable, she has one of the biggest fan base out of all models, her instagram has the most followers among VS angels, she has people from hf willing to work with them, sorry but she NEEDS to take advantage of that! If she doesn't well that is her life, but with all those factors, if I had that body and face and millions of people who worship the ground I walk on I would be bigger then Gisele and Kate Moss combined. I hope that finally she has come to her senses and that she wants the extraordinary success and stardom she can have.

If not, if she just wants to chill out with her family and stays working with mediocre brands, well good for her, but I personally would be disappointed because any model right now would die for half the opportunities she has/could have.

@Jomm While I do agree with a few things you said, she will never be on Gisele or Kate Moss's level of fame. And also, while I think it would be great for her to stop doing VS as it has changed a lot and definitely isn't what it used to be, I simply don't see her wanting to travel all over the world (again) to start working in HF, commercials for L'Oréal, etc... She has been in the business since she was 16, now more than 10 years later, I definitely don't see her wanting to start working even more after having a baby and making it clear she wants lots of children. I say it's only a matter of time, probably 2/3 years before she moves to Brazil permanently to raise her family.

@*Luna* I lurk around often, but don't post anything, so I am familiar with your pain in the ass posts both here in Candice part and on Victoria Secret discussion. It is funny how you jump in other thread and insult anybody who has to say anything negative about any model, but you don't have a problem coming here nitpicking every little flaw that Candice has. We get it, you are obviously not a fan, because you call out in Victoria Secret thread anybody who acts like you in this thread, but you have no problem coming here and criticizing even her baby. My advice to you is to stop posting on this thread, because your double standards are showing. 

I never said that Candice is going to be on Gisele level, I said that with her body, face and army of fans I would made it to the Gisele level, because I would try much harder to have career in hf. And I can bet that Candice is going to have one more child and that is it, especially if it a girl. Every damn model talks how they want huge family, that is what audience, mostly stay at home moms, like to hear. Most of models end up with one child, maybe 2, even thought they talked how they are going to have 10 of them. 

I know that you would love if she would just abandon her career, because you obviously don't like her, so please spear us and don't make this thread a shitshow like you did with other one.  It is also obvious from Victoria Secret thread that you don't like Candice, yet you come her pretending to be a fan or care about her career. :banghead:

@Jomm What the hell? When did I ever imply I'm not a fan of Candice? Being a fan doesn't mean I automatically have to like everything she does or says.

When did I ever criticize her baby?? Saying she probably won't be willing to keep working for a super long time because she wants more children is NOT criticizing her baby. I seriously don't get what the hell you're talking about. Please do point out all these so called posts where I made it clear I'm not a fan of her (which I actually am) because you sure do seem to know things that I don't. And by the way, my advice to you would be to actually read what I said instead of making up things that I never said, because what you're saying makes no sense at all. Check your facts before you start making up stuff and accusing someone. It's not as cool as you think.