Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

She would be brave going to the beach here in Brazil now, is cold in everywhere :D And about the birth, I don't is hard to say, her belly is already so big!

That's true :o just checked the weather in Vitória and it's kinda too cold to be on the beach indeed. As I'm from the south and it's always much colder here (compared to like, Rio and stuff), I thought in ES the weather would be fine :nicole:

38 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

@unali Less than a month? Is he sure? Because I really don't think so. :/

I asked him in private message million questions because he always knows something about her and he said that her due date is 16th july. Unfortunaly I didn`t get rest of the answers, he said that he can`t reveal to me more. And that she is giving birth in New York. I wouldn`t write this here if I think that is a false info. We will see, but this guy never made a false statment, in the thread anout magazine covers on tfs he always knows months in advance who will be on cover, so he is obviosly working in fashion industry.

59 minutes ago, FAMAMOCA said:

E! News has a retrospective slideshow on models' first runway shows, with Candice (second to final panel) from 2006:

http://www.eonline.com/photos/16969/supermodels-first-runway-shows

Barely recognize her! She looks very different with brown hair.

And I agree @ThePinkDiet it definitely looks like she will give birth soon. So exciting :D I do have a feeling that Behati will give birth first though. Don't ask me why lol