Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She got a lot of screentime :smile: compared to others who weren't showed at all :rofl: I believe she was in the VSX commercial + the one we've already seen the new body by victoria but the 30 seconds version. She stealed the show as usual :heart: I loved her segment with Bee & Bellemere. 

Yeah, that was incredibly disappointing show.

Candice was easily the best part but not in it for nearly long enough. I think 3 minutes total not counting the brief cuts to her dancing during the live performances. Her shoots were obviously hot enough where they could have given her an entire show so I don't get why they had to cut her to such a short time.

The biggest issue is that Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato's performances had them on cam for about half of the entire thing, if not more. It's supposed to be about the models in swimsuits, not the musical guests.

Crossing my fingers some cool behind-the-scenes footage begins to roll out now that it's aired.

1 hour ago, MERPER said:

Yeah, that was incredibly disappointing show.

Candice was easily the best part but not in it for nearly long enough. I think 3 minutes total not counting the brief cuts to her dancing during the live performances. Her shoots were obviously hot enough where they could have given her an entire show so I don't get why they had to cut her to such a short time.

The biggest issue is that Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato's performances had them on cam for about half of the entire thing, if not more. It's supposed to be about the models in swimsuits, not the musical guests.

Crossing my fingers some cool behind-the-scenes footage begins to roll out now that it's aired.

Candice has had plenty of attention and still got her own solo segment as well as a segment with Stella and a segment with Behati. She had plenty of screen time compared to Lais who said one thing and had a couple shots and thats it. I don't think anyone who loves Candice can be unhappy with the amount of attention she has with VS. She's been featured so much plenty.

I like the video ,im Happy to see Candice,Martha,Behati,Lais,and Sara ( my favourites angels orders),but honestly i think VS need to think about made something new for the next year and was very disappointed not see Adriana :( just my opinion,guys.Anyway hope to see soon all the HQ shoot about Candice and the others mine favourite angels