Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Candice has had plenty of attention and still got her own solo segment as well as a segment with Stella and a segment with Behati. She had plenty of screen time compared to Lais who said one thing and had a couple shots and thats it. I don't think anyone who loves Candice can be unhappy with the amount of attention she has with VS. She's been featured so much plenty.

Quite frankly, I do not care about any other model.

And the fact remains that whether it's Candice or Lais or anyone, Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato were on screen for way too much. It was the "Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Special" meaning you want to see primarily their models in swimsuits.

It was not the "Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato concert" with VS models dancing around.

4 minutes ago, MERPER said:

Quite frankly, I do not care about any other model.

And the fact remains that whether it's Candice or Lais or anyone, Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato were on screen for way too much. It was the "Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Special" meaning you want to see primarily their models in swimsuits.

It was not the "Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato concert" with VS models dancing around.

I agree with you. I want to see the models that's what we all want to see. But you can't be all upset that Candice wasn't featured when she clearly was. Only girl to get a solo segment about her. And every model was praising her and Ed's one moment in the special was praising Candice. I mean come on? She gets all the love in every special every fashion show. I love Candice and I'm fine with her getting attention. I agree they could've cut Demi's second performance and focused on other girls but you came in to say Candice got nothing in the special and that's not true.

Candice was trending on twitter during the VS Swim Special! QUEEN!

Can anybody please tell me what is her upcoming work with VS, everything she filmed after Swim Special. Where, when and for what she filmed since december for VS?

It would mean a lot to me because I didn't have time lately to be online, so I missed a lot!

46 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I agree with you. I want to see the models that's what we all want to see. But you can't be all upset that Candice wasn't featured when she clearly was. Only girl to get a solo segment about her. And every model was praising her and Ed's one moment in the special was praising Candice. I mean come on? She gets all the love in every special every fashion show. I love Candice and I'm fine with her getting attention. I agree they could've cut Demi's second performance and focused on other girls but you came in to say Candice got nothing in the special and that's not true.

Fair enough with one caveat. I acknowledged she did get the most time of any girl, which was nice, but it could have been more. It just felt very short, especially the part with Behati. They began talking about the chemistry they have, showed like 25 seconds of the 2 of them posing together and it was over. 

Truth is, if VS was smart, they'd release a DVD version with all of the unused footage and behind-the-scenes stuff, that way nobody can complain... sell it for $20 online and ship it out, I bet it would sell like crazy. I'd buy it if i knew I got 5 more minutes of Candice content.

7 minutes ago, MERPER said:

Truth is, if VS was smart, they'd release a DVD version with all of the unused footage and behind-the-scenes stuff, that way nobody can complain... sell it for $20 online and ship it out, I bet it would sell like crazy. I'd buy it if i knew I got 5 more minutes of Candice content.

No it wouldn't. Be realistic.

Handful of hardcore fans would get it and that's about it.

1 hour ago, bellazonelurker said:

Candice was trending on twitter during the VS Swim Special! QUEEN!

Can anybody please tell me what is her upcoming work with VS, everything she filmed after Swim Special. Where, when and for what she filmed since december for VS?

It would mean a lot to me because I didn't have time lately to be online, so I missed a lot!

As far as I know, she shot for three or four days last month on some big Swim and mainline shoot they had going on in Malibu. I believe the photographers she shot with were Russell, Guy and David. 

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

As far as I know, she shot for three or four days last month on some big Swim and mainline shoot they had going on in Malibu. I believe the photographers she shot with were Russell, Guy and David. 

Thank you so much! If anybody knows any other work she did with VS since december please let me know!

9 hours ago, Schemer said:

No it wouldn't. Be realistic.

Handful of hardcore fans would get it and that's about it.

OK fine, maybe not like crazy but it would sell and from a business/company perspective it would be a money-maker. The footage is all shot at the same time so it's somewhere on video.

It doesn't cost a ton to make DVDs in bulk. 

1 hour ago, MERPER said:

OK fine, maybe not like crazy but it would sell and from a business/company perspective it would be a money-maker. The footage is all shot at the same time so it's somewhere on video.

It doesn't cost a ton to make DVDs in bulk. 

I still doubt it. VS ratings keep going down. I don't think general public cares as much as we do here.

What I don't understand is why don't they make show free to download after certain amount of time? Or even maybe sell it for some ridiculously small price (few bucks).

They have all these shows archived that they can't make any money of anymore so why not give them away for free (or a small fee)?

VS and CBS certainly can't make any more money from VSFS 2014 (just an example) so why not just give it away? Would be pretty cool.

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

I still doubt it. VS ratings keep going down. I don't think general public cares as much as we do here.

What I don't understand is why don't they make show free to download after certain amount of time? Or even maybe sell it for some ridiculously small price (few bucks).

They have all these shows archived that they can't make any money of anymore so why not give them away for free (or a small fee)?

VS and CBS certainly can't make any more money from VSFS 2014 (just an example) so why not just give it away? Would be pretty cool.

That's a good point. Like you said, there are people (many here) who would pay and be interested in having them as well as any other footage not shown on the network special.

That's one thing I've never understood, personally, is where all the extra footage goes. You know where are hours of video shot for last night's show that didn't make air. So, it's just going to sit on some shelf at their offices collecting dust... why not release it somehow? I'll never understand that aspect of it.