Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She is phenomenal, looked great at met gala last night...

unfortunately some rumors popping up that she is pregnant... anyone know anything more on this?

I find it hard to believe as she's at the pinnacle of her career and that would obviously derail it...

Sad that you would think of it that way :ninja:

Honestly I think she's  in impeccable shape atm, her waist isnt freaking slim like it was last time she showed up at the MET. :idk:

She's just healthier, no need to freak out lol

Pregnant rumors are there for a year now already and she still didn't gave birth so :p

She's not pregnant imo, she will be in the future but not now obviously

I am with you. Don't think so now (at least not based on her looks last night)...

Anyways, what a perfect woman. Prettiest face, smile, eyes, legs and butt on the planet right now.

I bet If she was pregnant, she wouldn't have worn that dress last night. She probably would have tried to cover it up a little with something smoother or larger, you know, until she was ready to announce it. And also, her stomac is super flat. :) So, I don't think she's pregnant right now.

Oh, and btw I agree with you, she looks healthier. I prefer her body like this a million times! More curves totally suit her.

unfortunately some rumors popping up that she is pregnant... anyone know anything more on this?

I find it hard to believe as she's at the pinnacle of her career and that would obviously derail it...

Honestly I think she's  in impeccable shape atm, her waist isnt freaking slim like it was last time she showed up at the MET. :idk:

It's not a matter of think. It's a matter of fact. And it isn't sad. 

I find her to be outstanding and, quite honestly, the best model in history (even better than Gisele) I even said I personally think she looked great at the Met Gala.

However, there is no secret in the industry, post-pregnancy you fall from the top of the mountain. She is currently the undisputed best model on the planet. So, yes, a pregnancy would derail her from that spot. Just as it did with Ambrosio and Lima.

I bet If she was pregnant, she wouldn't have worn that dress last night. She probably would have tried to cover it up a little with something smoother or larger, you know, until she was ready to announce it. And also, her stomac is super flat. :) So, I don't think she's pregnant right now.

Oh, and btw I agree with you, she looks healthier. I prefer her body like this a million times! More curves totally suit her.

100% agree, her body now is sensational. In my eyes, perfection. Better than it was prior to that. Before, her butt was a bit too skinny for me, kinda blended in with her long/amazing legs. Now, it's toned and got some shape/definition to it.

Lily Aldridge had a baby and then she became the supermldel she is today. Her body bloomed after the pregnancy and hello? It's 2015, women can still work and have a family at the same time... What the heck are you talking about?

However, there is no secret in the industry, post-pregnancy you fall from the top of the mountain. She is currently the undisputed best model on the planet. So, yes, a pregnancy would derail her from that spot. Just as it did with Ambrosio and Lima.

Yes. Poor Gisele and Kate. Totally lost their position in fashion by being pregnant.

And it's incredibly rude to refer to someone's pregnancy (even an alleged one) as something "unfortunate".

Candy is turning 27 this year, it's a nice time in life to have a baby (if she chooses to have one).

I find her to be outstanding and, quite honestly, the best model in history (even better than Gisele) I even said I personally think she looked great at the Met Gala.

Nonsense!

Are you aware of a model named Natalia Vodianova? :whistle:

Lily Aldridge had a baby and then she became the supermldel she is today. Her body bloomed after the pregnancy and hello? It's 2015, women can still work and have a family at the same time... What the heck are you talking about?

Yes. Poor Gisele and Kate. Totally lost their position in fashion by being pregnant.

And it's incredibly rude to refer to someone's pregnancy (even an alleged one) as something "unfortunate".

Candy is turning 27 this year, it's a nice time in life to have a baby (if she chooses to have one).

2 things to be clear.... I totally understand a women can have a family and still work... it's 2015... and i am a major proponent for women's rights and women in the workplace... 

I 100% do not think it's unfortunate if she were to be pregnant... that's her choice and if she makes it all the power to her.... congratulations!

What I meant to say was it would be unfortunate for her to take time away from modeling and not be at her peak anymore like she currently is. That's all.

Furthermore, I think we can all agree Candice isn't like most other women. She is the most beautiful and sensational model in the world. 

Nonsense!

Are you aware of a model named Natalia Vodianova? :whistle:

Nope never heard of her and I follow modeling pretty close. So, clearly Candice is far superior and more famous than she is.

Look, I am sorry if I offended anyone here.

I didn't mean to imply I thought she was pregnant or that it would be unfortunate if she was.

I am not that kind of person.

I had heard a rumor elsewhere and was simply coming here cause you all seem to have a good grasp on Candice news to see if anyone had heard anything.

For selfish reasons, (my eyes enjoying looking at the prettiest woman in the world) I don't want her to be pregnant yet.

If she is, good for her. She is a woman who can do whatever she chooses to do with her body when she chooses and I will support her no matter what.

^ Everyone has a problem with what you say because you say it like having a child is something models should fear and they all have their careers drop off when having a kid which is completely wrong. So many holes in your logic can be pointed out but the biggest thing is you insinuate you know everything and are rude trying to get an outdated view point on pregnancy of models across.

You say you follow modelling pretty close but your logic says otherwise.

For selfish reasons, (my eyes enjoying looking at the prettiest woman in the world) I don't want her to be pregnant yet.

Candice reads this thread once in a while, I'm sure she will seek your advice on family planning etc, dont worry!  :flower:

^ Everyone has a problem with what you say because you say it like having a child is something models should fear and they all have their careers drop off when having a kid which is completely wrong. So many holes in your logic can be pointed out but the biggest thing is you insinuate you know everything and are rude trying to get an outdated view point on pregnancy of models across.

You say you follow modelling pretty close but your logic says otherwise.

My logic says otherwise because I don't know the name of a model 1 person asked me about?

Candice reads this thread once in a while, I'm sure she will seek your advice on family planning etc, dont worry!  :flower:

I am not trying to give her advice. I stated (if you bother reading fully what I am writing) that she can do whatever she wants. I, as any of her true fans should, will support anything she does.

I'm a  nothing/worthless human being who prefaced the comment you cherry-picked as "for selfish reasons" meaning I am acknowledging the fact i'm not trying to give anyone advice or make an issue out of this.

Good lord, I didn't realize by asking a simple question I'd get everyone here going nuts. That wasn't my intention.

Also, for the 4th time already, I am not the one who started the rumor. Another guy did on another forum and some publication called "MediaMass" has a story up.

^

No that was just to demonstrate the stupidity of your "logic" cause that model (she's not the only one),  achieved tremendous success in spite of being a mother of 4 kids. And you, who claim to follow the industry pretty seriously, dont even know her.

@MERPER

No because you say careers have dropped off by having a kid and by saying Candice is clearly "currently the undisputed best model on the planet" which as much as I love Candice that is not true. Look at when the models you cited had kids and look how much they earned every year since and see where Candice's earnings are in comparison every one of those years. It is like to you VS work =/= most famous model in the world.

Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are all mothers who have consistently earned top dollars POST pregnancies increasing after having kids for several of their cases yet you state they go down because having kids is some horrible thing for models. That is why your logic says otherwise.

@MERPER

No because you say careers have dropped off by having a kid and by saying Candice is clearly "currently the undisputed best model on the planet" which as much as I love Candice that is not true. Look at when the models you cited had kids and look how much they earned every year since and see where Candice's earnings are in comparison every one of those years. It is like to you VS work =/= most famous model in the world.

Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen are all mothers who have consistently earned top dollars POST pregnancies increasing after having kids for several of their cases yet you state they go down because having kids is some horrible thing for models. That is why your logic says otherwise.

I don't see Gisele, Adriana or Alessandra doing as many ads (especially TV) post-pregnancy as they were pre-pregnancy. 

In addition, Candice is currently No. 1 on Maxim's "Hot 100" list which is partially what i am basing my statement of her being the top model in the world right now.

Obviously, to each his own, I am not going to argue if people find another model better/prettier/sexier. It's all a matter of opinion outside of whatever is deemed as an official ranking such as Maxim's list.