Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I love her Burning man photos,Nothing uncool about it at all. She is repping everything that screams her personality. Young wild and free and i look forward to this years burning man pics too. Thank you Candice for being you and not what others say you should be. :flower:

I love her Burning man photos,Nothing uncool about it at all. She is repping everything that screams her personality. Young wild and free and i look forward to this years burning man pics too. Thank you Candice for being you and not what others say you should be. :flower:

I don't think you know a lot about BM and what kind of crowd it attracts.

Burning Man attracts a highly individualistic diverse artistic crowd 

Burning Man attracts a highly individualistic diverse artistic crowd 

Nope. It attracts rich snobs doing drugs and orgy while pretending they are in a Mad Max movie.

Burning Man at start had a very interesting concept but it became too big for it's own good and became this self-indulgent, over-expensive crap.