Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Why would she?

She did before .....

Actually she only went to the nomination concert.

With LL cool J Yes! Which is apart of the whole Grammys thing... What is it with people on here being rude when someone asks a question. This is a place for anyone who wants to join share and ask questions not just a select group please remember that. Since i joined i have seen 4 people now been replied to aggressively theres is no need to be like that. 

Why would she?

She did before .....

Actually she only went to the nomination concert.

With LL cool J Yes! Which is apart of the whole Grammys thing... What is it with people on here being rude when someone asks a question. This is a place for anyone who wants to join share and ask questions not just a select group please remember that. Since i joined i have seen 4 people now been replied to aggressively theres is no need to be like that. 

don't take it to serious, it's like life, you have to deal with all sort of peoples, just... don't notice, it's none of your business how they decide to treat each other, it's boring and all i know but we could have all the discussion we want about that... it won't change anything so... just ignore and do your thing :p