Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1. Candice's body looks as good as it has in a long time, I like how she has regained a bit of those old curves.

2. Please please please VS try to do something new or original with Candice's shoots. I feel like I have seen every single one of those shots before in some form.

1. Candice's body looks as good as it has in a long time, I like how she has regained a bit of those old curves.

2. Please please please VS try to do something new or original with Candice's shoots. I feel like I have seen every single one of those shots before in some form.

Her photos can only be so original when they have done hundreds/thousands of photos of her. In my opinion the photos VS has produced recently of Candice have looked great. Same goes for most the VS models recently, not just Candice.

Her photos can only be so original when they have done hundreds/thousands of photos of her. In my opinion the photos VS has produced recently of Candice have looked great. Same goes for most the VS models recently, not just Candice.

Co-sgin....agree with everything you just said.

Co-sgin....agree with everything you just said.

Does anyone know what Candice's Vine account is? Found this on IG and wondering what it's from...

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/b26d9becf2df11e2b7a722000a9e5154_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture