Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yeah she reminded me of the olsens too which is good for a being a model, but for being a vs model... Not sure.

I hope she didn't damage her hair though the texture is kinda frizzy and not like it usually is. And I know so many people who bleached their hair and it looked gorgeous, but it ended up damaging their hair.

But she'll have enough money to fix it

From that interview it sounds like she was at a VERY good salon and if it took 3 and a half hours to do, that sounds to me like she had it done the proper way. The weather in NYC was very humid and rainy last night; probably why there was any frizz (I don't really see it myself though). I mean, lets be honest. Candice is a supermodel who makes her living on her LOOKS. She's not going to color her hair with a bottle of bleach in the kitchen sink like other people. There are ways to lighten your hair like this without doing damage, you just have to go to a good salon, see a proper stylist, and be willing to shell out the $$$

The people I know have money too and did not do their hair at home with just a bottle of bleach. Things happen and you never know with hair. could've just stopped at the weather being the problem but ok

Models have to change up their hair sometimes. I think it looks sexy but it is not a look she can keep for an extended period of time. The color looks unnatural on her. It's ok if she did it for an ed. and she is going to change it back in a week or two. It will just make me appreciate it when she goes back to darker blond.

It's gone in 2 weeks, place your bets.

edit:

Candice Swanepoel Goes Platinum Blonde: Find Out Why!

find out nothing here, video

http://www.eonline.com/news/429974/candice-swanepoel-goes-platinum-blonde-find-out-why?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

It'll be interesting to see what VS will do with this. I doubt they'll keep it for the show this year. I'm sure with the upcoming shoots (I am assuming that'll be happening) with this hair, it'll look amazing.

Ok, I don't know what I think. She reminds of Taylor Momsen in this look and I'm not a huge fan of her style. That second picture with the Marilyn look is waaay better, but at the same time, I think it looks......... not fancy, can't quite explain. I would rather if she went all black, that would be SEXY! But of course she looks beautiful anyways. Like someone said, she could go bald and would still look good. I'm one of those girls that are always trying new hair colors (nothing crazy lol), so if that is what she wanted, then you go, Candice! But I'm also concerned about her hair texture as well. I'm a blonde now with natural dark hair and I KNOW that, even using the best product and the best professionals, your hair gets damaged. It might not fall - like hers -, but it gets freezy, dry, it breaks easily, gets messy easily, it is REALLY fragile. I don't know... Next time, go brunette, Candice, please!!! But enjoy your new hair! :heart:

Olsen twins? No, I don't think so.

post-52006-0-1446055047-52524_thumb.jpg

I like the other hair color better cuz it looks more natural. But only Candice can pull this off, no one can look like her with those cat eyes&arched eye-brows. So work it, baby!!!!

post-52006-0-1446055047-54859_thumb.jpg

i don't think it was just for the event, she posted a picture on instagram with "embracethechange" as tags, so i think it's her new hair color. Plus, i agree what angelrnicole said, 3 and a half hour it's too much.. and diying isn't really good for hair so i don't think she did this just for one night. btw, i hope she won't keep it too long, i love her way moore with dark blond hair.