Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I think yesterdays activities show very clearly IMO the difference between a VS model (Candice) and a high fashion model (Karlie). No offence to Karlie, she is beautiful and has an endearing charm on video/set... but she is not at all in the same 'sexy' league as Candice (especially)... the couldn't really be more different. Again, this is just my opinion, but anyone not into fashion could be forgiven for thinking she was a fan posing for a few shots with VS angels. Although she did an 'AskAnAngel' via twitter I do hope she isn't one, now or ever.

I find it very, very ironic that VS advertises these as "Fan events" yet when you think about it, the Angels give more time to the media than they to the fans.

For example, that muscle-head prissy bitch Mario Lopez gets to talk to them for several minutes on "Extra" yet the fangirls who stand in line for an hour to meet Candice or Alessandra barely get a few seconds to even greet them. Instead, they shove us in, tell us to shut up and pose, and then leave. Not quite so fun!

It's a habit that I wish VS would change becuz it is TOTALLY not fair to the fans. Why call it a "fan event" if they just rush us in like cattle, right? I'm not saying that they should give us ten minutes each (cuz that would really hold up the line) but at least allow us to greet them each and ask a few questions, know what I mean?