Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

My birthday is in two weeks, on the 22nd. But I'm no badboy :(

I am pretty sure if you tell her your bday and remind her she will have a tweet for you as well.

Does Candice read her bellazon thread?

Yes

... obviously fake..

Pretty sure it is legit.

I'm so happy I could cry!!!

post-2904-0-1446027708-25975_thumb.png

Super thanks Candice! Yu truly made my day! (Witch sucked horribly uptil now) :clap:

Badboy

NK :hug:

Have you guys met before? Either way, happy bday & congrats!!! :flower:

I am pretty sure if you tell her your bday and remind her she will have a tweet for you as well.

I just don't wanna be one of those needy fans who keeps asking for attention. If all of us did that, she is would go crazy. I don't like bothering her. And I'm a little shy, but I would looove if she did it! :wub:

post-45675-0-1446027708-49024_thumb.png

Super thanks Candice! Yu truly made my day! (Witch sucked horribly uptil now) :clap:

Badboy

No, we met right here a couple years ago. Since we're always here, I guess we kinda identified with each other cause we are both silly (in a good way! LOL) and we see things through the same eyes. That's my best guess! :)

I was looking at some pictures on the last pages where she is wearing bikini and there's one with her, Toni Garrn and other model and Candice has a gold thin "collar" around her hips. I've seen her using those things before. Do you guys know if it's from VS or is it hers? Where does she get it from? It is really cute.

I just don't wanna be one of those needy fans who keeps asking for attention. If all of us did that, she is would go crazy. I don't like bothering her. And I'm a little shy, but I would looove if she did it! :wub:

post-65100-0-1446027709-01549_thumb.png

Badboy

No, we met right here a couple years ago. Since we're always here, I guess we kinda identified with each other cause we are both silly (in a good way! LOL) and we see things through the same eyes. That's my best guess! :)

I was looking at some pictures on the last pages where she is wearing bikini and there's one with her, Toni Garrn and other model and Candice has a gold thin "collar" around her hips. I've seen her using those things before. Do you guys know if it's from VS or is it hers? Where does she get it from? It is really cute.

It's called a belly chain. Not sure where you can get one. My friend just bought a long necklace and put it around her waist...

First time was pure luck! Someone posted a picture and I said "Thats what I wish for my birthday" and she replied at her twitter.

This time was another luck, she wrote "Happy birthday Bob" 6/2 so I relied to her twit with "Bob (Marley) 6/2 and me 7/2 happy birthday to us"

and she replied!

Pink, if you wonder about me an Candice? Nope just pure luck! But we all know she wants a Badboy who treats her like a queen

If you wonder about me and NK? sorrt but nope there to. I wish I could meet her as I just love her way to reply to Candice thread. She seems so nice as a person and probably

cute as hell and awesome to hang out with! She's simply my netbuddy!!!

All the best and thanks for the grats!

Badboy

So, Candice said in that interview that she would be here in Brazil for Valentine's day. Since next week is our Carnival week and it includes Valentine's day, I was wondering if she would enjoy Carnival here. Do you guys know when she is coming? (I'm not gonna follow you, Candice, I swear! LOL) I just wanna know if she likes Carnival and which one (cause Carnival is a little different in every state). I guess she is probably going to Bahia.

And since I'm also traveling, hope you guys have a nice week and I hope Candice has a safe trip to Brazil :heart: