Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Could you please translate?

He said: "With a little bigger breasts she would be really perfect".

she doesn't need to have big bOObs but with a small C cup and more meat on the legs

she will be even more beautiful and attractive. But she is Not perfect guys because

a: Human perfection doesn't exist. And as far as i find Candice absolutely stunning she ain't perfect.

b: no women (or men) can be "perfect", because beauty comes in different shapes/colors and size/height in many cultures

c: people have different tastes when in comes to womens beauty & what's perfect for you is going to be too skinny/too blond/too short/etc. for some other.

I really love Candice and when I look at her body I am "wow" but I am also thinking "if this girl wasn't a model she will certainly be 10 to 15 pounds heavier and she will be a double "wow"!!!"

I guess you take this too literally.

We all know that perfection doesn't exist.

People just use this term to express that they are completely satisfied with what they see.

That's all. So no need to elaborate on that...

It is Internet, i'll be a real idiot if I was taking the things literally

And u perfectly know that some fans/admirers are very serious about her being perfect... read some post above...

And i can elaborate on that point if i wish to? :ermm: Merci!

If I was elaborating on how marvelous and perfect and goddess like she is, you and other members will say Amen too that!

Anywaaaaay! She is gorgeous, no need to elaborate on that!

Could you please translate?

He said: "With a little bigger breasts she would be really perfect".

she doesn't need to have big bOObs but with a small C cup and more meat on the legs

she will be even more beautiful and attractive. But she is Not perfect guys because

a: Human perfection doesn't exist. And as far as i find Candice absolutely stunning she ain't perfect.

b: no women (or men) can be "perfect", because beauty comes in different shapes/colors and size/height in many cultures

c: people have different tastes when in comes to womens beauty & what's perfect for you is going to be too skinny/too blond/too short/etc. for some other.

I really love Candice and when I look at her body I am "wow" but I am also thinking "if this girl wasn't a model she will certainly be 10 to 15 pounds heavier and she will be a double "wow"!!!"

I guess you take this too literally.

We all know that perfection doesn't exist.

People just use this term to express that they are completely satisfied with what they see.

That's all. So no need to elaborate on that...

It is Internet, i'll be a real idiot if I was taking the things literally

And u perfectly know that some fans/admirers are very serious about her being perfect... read some post above...

And i can elaborate on that point if i wish to? :ermm: Merci!

If I was elaborating on how marvelous and perfect and goddess like she is, you and other members will say Amen too that!

Anywaaaaay! She is gorgeous, no need to elaborate on that!

Ehm, I'm sorry, I didn't intend to be offensive. :blink:

And of course you can elaborate on whatever you want, I just wanted to remark that propably most people are aware of what you explained.

And well, even if Candice is perfect to some people - so what?

Of course she's not perfect to the whole world, but to some individuals maybe.

Where's the problem? Aren't they allowed to express it?

She definitely has the best body of any model out there. She is perfect.

The VS Swim pictures are phenomenal!! She's definitely reached "Helen of Troy" status. I mean she's got to be one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived...

post-59564-0-1446025044-97287_thumb.jpg

guys i have a feeling Candice reads this website :drool: Beacause member we wanted Candice to do a question and answer session she did it and now shes using this pic as her twitter background image!!!!!!!! that would be amazing if she reads what we say about her! everyone loves her :heart: LOVE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

She definitely has the best body of any model out there. She is perfect.

The VS Swim pictures are phenomenal!! She's definitely reached "Helen of Troy" status. I mean she's got to be one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived...

post-50597-0-1446025045-78291_thumb.jpg

guys i have a feeling Candice reads this website :drool: Beacause member we wanted Candice to do a question and answer session she did it and now shes using this pic as her twitter background image!!!!!!!! that would be amazing if she reads what we say about her! everyone loves her :heart: LOVE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're feeling is right. :)

She does read this thread, it was proven several times before you came here.

E.g. she congratulated Bad Boy on his birthday.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...00#entry2696345

:flower: Maybe she will tweet something to you, too

EDIT: Too sloooow :p

It's a known fact that she reads her bellazon thread. She confirmed it herself on her twitter about a year ago.

post-42006-0-1446025046-76437_thumb.jpg

she also wished a member here a happy birthday among other incidents.

OMG. Candy reads this forum??! Hi Candice I really admire your work and the unique aspects you bring to the industry and fans. Sincerely Jasmine

(Assuming she reads this ^ LOL.)

It's a dead end discussion. :blink:

Of course Fans/members are allowed to express everything they want about Candice and her beauty.

But Is it that bad to talk/start a discussion (on a discussion board) with more than 1 word?

>stunning

>amazing

>perfect

>wow

>that ass :drool:

^sorry that's 2 words and an emoticon

I have good chats about models on many threads and I am often very critical towards the models I like the most, but on Candice's thread I feel like no discussion is possible if it's not to say how amazing she is?

It's a dead end discussion. :blink:

Of course Fans/members are allowed to express everything they want about Candice and her beauty.

But Is it that bad to talk start a discussion (on a discussion board) with more than 1 word?

>stunning

>amazing

>perfect

>wow

>that ass :drool:

^sorry that's 2 words and an emoticon

I have good chats about models on many threads and I am often very critical towards the models I like the most, but on Candice's thread I feel like no discussion is possible if it's not to say how amazing she is?

Well, what kind of discussion do you think of? :)

And I envy badboy for that! :(

I would even make up some extra birthdays for myself so that she would have more chances to wish me happy birthday! I think I might have a birthday this monday! LOL

But yeah, I remember she has answered some questions we've made, I once asked about her musical taste and she was kind enough to answer that :)

Behind The Scenes-Candice Swanepoel gets a visit by her parents.

Sometimes I just can't wait for hair and make-up to finish

275df8188664589.jpg

And finally getting down to the shot on Candice we all came here to make @vict

post-42054-0-1446025048-98748_thumb.jpg

As always there is what happens in front of the camera and then there is the massive amount of work going on behind the scenes to make a shot happen. In this day and age the monitor has replaced the mirror. I place a monitor so the model can see the same thing I am seeing through the lens- a better creative collaboration

009070188664606.jpg

End of the shoot Mr and Mrs Swaepoel had a 'crew' shot. Well part of the crew at least, we had video and all sorts of things going on so about 30 people but as many as we could get in one frame.

post-42054-0-1446025049-00645_thumb.jpg

A really cool moment. Proud parents of Candice Swanepoel, Mr and Mr's Swanepoel made their first ever trip to NY to visit candice on set. Was so great to meet them and you could see how proud they were.

post-42054-0-1446025049-0603_thumb.jpg

russell james facebook

She appears around 2:55, 5:46, 7:12, 7:46, 8:12, 8:45

Simply amazing! She can outwalk all the current VS girls on the runway and every girl at that show, and at the end of that oscar de la renta show she was just fiercely astounding.

If u mean the newer girls, then yes. But even that Chanel has an amazing runway walk. She just too playful in the vs shows.

Amongst the older girls, there's just no way she has a better walk than, Alessandra, Adriana and Doutzen. For Miranda, I think she has a pretty average walk. Candice's walk is kinda slow and sexy. It's fits her personality

No i meant ALL the VS girls old and new (except girls from the past like Tyra and Naomi and Gisele). Adriana has a good walk but as much as I love her its kind of stiff in the legs. Alessandra walks good but her legs are wayyy too short and it throws off her strut. Doutzen walks ok but nothing special. Miranda's walk is just average and she walks a bit too conceited, and Chanel, are you serious? That's just a stiff skeleton on the runway. Candice walks better than all of them for me. A lot more fierce and a lot more fluid. She can totally work those sexy hips like no other.