Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

well there she goes again... leaves me speech less everytime. soo hot in vs swim .

but did u guys notice she never wears vs swim? (like when she's just chillin wiht her firends or boyfriend?) not thats theres anything wrong with thta but do u guys know whta brand it is? i noticed its always a black triangular or a cheetah one

well there she goes again... leaves me speech less everytime. soo hot in vs swim .

but did u guys notice she never wears vs swim? (like when she's just chillin wiht her firends or boyfriend?) not thats theres anything wrong with thta but do u guys know whta brand it is? i noticed its always a black triangular or a cheetah one

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3271587

Sure she does ;)

www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265771624767&c=Page&cid=1331606787095&pagename=vsdWrapper&un_jtt_v_lv5=

post-5116-0-1446024917-3521_thumb.jpg

(Source: Milkmade.com's Live Uploads: "Jack @19:42", today)

Superb picture Baron. Conveys a lot of personality :)

Absolutely agree. I love such kind of shoots from her the most - it shows her versatility and not only her "cute-sexbomb" side which we see so often. She has lot more to offer and I hope we´ll get more of that :yes:

I think she has always shown versatility throughout her career. Its just it always seems to be overlooked or under appriciated by the fans :ninja: So it's harder to see :whistle:

post-3761-0-1446024917-78101_thumb.jpg

Absolutely agree. I love such kind of shoots from her the most - it shows her versatility and not only her "cute-sexbomb" side which we see so often. She has lot more to offer and I hope we´ll get more of that :yes:

I think she has always shown versatility throughout her career. Its just it always seems to be overlooked or under appriciated by the fans :ninja: So it's harder to see :whistle:

You´re right here :yes:

I don't usually see her on swimsuits on her personal pictures, so I couldn't say anything about that.

Remember the pic of her on her bike?

Looks like a swimsuit there!

Badboy

You're right! I have to admit I've never noticed what she was wearing on top cause her booty takes all my attention in this pic, sorry! :laugh:

Ehhhh... That what she said! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this pic!

Badboy

post-51006-1334903174_thumb.jpg

post-5116-0-1446024918-95448_thumb.jpg

You´re right here :yes:

As always :p