Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Ehhhhh... Twitter pics? Ipad... Iphone... She got something right? :laugh:

Someone here said he would like to dring her wash water (or something)... Later she told that in an interview (didn't mention bellazone thu)...

In an erlie interview she said one of the firts things she bought was an iPod... How do we load an iPod? :whistle:(with a computer...)

Badboy

i was going to say the same thing :laugh: :

in interview with GQ-south africa may2010 she said that she was reading a blog and some guy said that he'd love to drink her dirty bath water

in interview back in 2005 "can't remember with what exactly" she was asked about the most expensive thing she has bought with the money she gained, and she answered new cell phone, an iPod

so it's not just 8 months

My sister didn't use internet til last year, she had no twitter, im, facebook, nothing. She could barely stand being here for an hour. Now she is just addicted. Internet bug will get you, my friend, sooner or later. No one is safe! haha :laugh: I'm sure she likes it now, and I think it's actually smart to keep track on her fans online, see the critics and all, it's part of her feedback, I guess. That's even why I said once she is one of the most smart models nowadays - besides being the most beautiful as well. You gotta be online, see what's going on, interact, be accessible... otherwise you're just... old. It's the new millenium, people.

And I just wanna say... we love you, Candice :heart: haha.

Someone here said he would like to dring her wash water (or something)... Later she told that in an interview (didn't mention bellazone thu)...

In an erlie interview she said one of the firts things she bought was an iPod... How do we load an iPod? :whistle:(with a computer...)

Badboy

You said that right? Earlier this year...? If so, I think Candice should set a date so you'll do as promised and drink it all! :laugh:

It might be, 8 months ago I read that she didn't even use a pc or even internet... lmao

Lol wut ... or maybe you just need to improve you reading skills, mate. :blink:

Hey, Candice. :wave:

My English is ok but I meant too say with no internet/pc, no twitter/facebook/website, she only has twitter since the 2nd of may for example and her website launched a week later.

Badboy

You said that right? Earlier this year...? If so, I think Candice should set a date so you'll do as promised and drink it all! :laugh:

It might be, 8 months ago I read that she didn't even use a pc or even internet... lmao

Lol wut ... or maybe you just need to improve you reading skills, mate. :blink:

Hey, Candice. :wave:

My English is ok but I meant too say with no internet/pc, no twitter/facebook/website, she only has twitter since the 2nd of may for example and her website launched a week later.

Nope it wasn't me who said that.

Well her youtube "CandiceSwanepoel TV" has been up at least two years. (if thats her yt channel) :blink:

lovemusic102, thanks for the picture!

Badboy