Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I want to clarify things again, because the ugly messages that reached me. :ninja:

I'm not a fan of Candice, but never hate. Moreover, I have made my contributions to the subject, remember that shared some pictures with all of Avon. She like a super beautiful woman with a beautiful body, reminds me that barbies. Never insult or anything like that, I just said I did not like how it looked in the campaign of Tom Ford. The same I did with my favorite models as Hailey Clauson, Romina Lanaro, Natasha Poly and others. I feel bad, I never came with the intention of offending their fans. Elsewhere Candice's fans hate campaign Tom Ford, but not for Candice, hate the photographer and the same Tom that dressed up as Lara Stone. Candice is not any model, that only serves to dumb to imitate the great models, no. She has the cover of Vogue, Versace campaign is an angel of VS ... Why force it to emulate Lara? I hate Tom Ford's campaign, but not Candice. It is not their fault, if not the fools who made the campaign. Ugly campaign certainly seems an editorial rather than a campaign of Tom Ford. If you have offended someone, I beg your pardon, it was not my intention. Especially Felinoh, he was offended but because I'd like to talk with him and apologize because I did not make him angry. :wave: Just giving my humble opinion. :blush:

I want to clarify things again, because the ugly messages that reached me. :ninja:

I'm not a fan of Candice, but never hate. Moreover, I have made my contributions to the subject, remember that shared some pictures with all of Avon. She like a super beautiful woman with a beautiful body, reminds me that barbies. Never insult or anything like that, I just said I did not like how it looked in the campaign of Tom Ford. The same I did with my favorite models as Hailey Clauson, Romina Lanaro, Natasha Poly and others. I feel bad, I never came with the intention of offending their fans. Elsewhere Candice's fans hate campaign Tom Ford, but not for Candice, hate the photographer and the same Tom that dressed up as Lara Stone. Candice is not any model, that only serves to dumb to imitate the great models, no. She has the cover of Vogue, Versace campaign is an angel of VS ... Why force it to emulate Lara? I hate Tom Ford's campaign, but not Candice. It is not their fault, if not the fools who made the campaign. Ugly campaign certainly seems an editorial rather than a campaign of Tom Ford. If you have offended someone, I beg your pardon, it was not my intention. Especially Felinoh, he was offended but because I'd like to talk with him and apologize because I did not make him angry. :wave: Just giving my humble opinion. :blush:

I thank you for explaining your comments and I'm sure all the Candice fans will appreciate. Now I understood well what you meant when you made the comment of the campaign, and yes I was a little offended, but I have this thing that always defend everything I like! (as if everybody had to like it) but no hard feelings ;) Well now that is all clear I guess we can enjoy all the new pictures :D so have a good day and thanks for taking the time :)

I thank you for explaining your comments and I'm sure all the Candice fans will appreciate. Now I understood well what you meant when you made the comment of the campaign, and yes I was a little offended, but I have this thing that always defend everything I like! (as if everybody had to like it) but no hard feelings ;) Well now that is all clear I guess we can enjoy all the new pictures :D so have a good day and thanks for taking the time :)

Eeep felinoh! I love your avi. :D I should start making some for myself now that I've gotten the hang of photoshop. Lol. All my Candice creations I use elsewhere. But I will start making some for me to use here on the forum. Great work!! :wave:

And yes... let us all enjoy the wonderful Candice pics! :flower:

Eeep felinoh! I love your avi. :D I should start making some for myself now that I've gotten the hang of photoshop. Lol. All my Candice creations I use elsewhere. But I will start making some for me to use here on the forum. Great work!! :wave:

And yes... let us all enjoy the wonderful Candice pics! :flower:

Thank you! :D at least you have photoshop, I don't have any program, I use picnik hahaha, but yeah! start making some work I'd like to see it :D