Three reasons for this.

1. She smokes. :yuckky:

2. The beard looking hairs around her chin. :blink:

3. TOO much weight loss. (N)

I just hope I don't lose the fascination I feel for her all together. :cry:

wait wait wait

1. is not news babe

2. WHATTTTTTTTTTT ,WHERE? IS TRUE¿?

3. well yeah :( but she is going to gain weight :)

Well...

1. I refused to believe, but my God! The evidence is pointing me right in the eyes.

2. See below image. That was just too much HD for me.

3. (sigh)

post-43249-1299087544_thumb.jpg

She smokes a looong time ago

:blink:

oh well TWINKLE IS RIGHT THANK GOD!

She's human, most people have that, it's called peach fuzz. It's not noticable usually, but because of the HD and lighting you can see it.

Ah! Thanks for the peach fuzz phrase. I was looking for it in my brain but couldn't input! :laugh:

And well I know she's human, just like I'm sure the 'peach fuzz' has always been there, but I was happier when I had never noticed it. It's just a little disappointing.

Well...

1. I refused to believe, but my God! The evidence is pointing me right in the eyes.

2. See below image. That was just too much HD for me.

3. (sigh)

post-43249-1299087544_thumb.jpg

She smokes a looong time ago

and that photo :ninja::blink: hollyyy s... omgggggggggggggggggggggggg are u sure somebody used photoshop or i dont know? :o

I know, the pic was just TOO much for my taste.

smoking blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but we all have vices, the weight lose, hmmmmmmmmm, she's a model, the yo yo alot, and im sure the pressure to be perfect cant be easy on her, and the peach fuzzy, isnt bad, could be worse she could be a black/brown headed girl then it WOULD be gross

Eeeep! I just pictured the black peach fuzz. :blink: I'll keep the current one thank you! :laugh:

Oh I think everyone has the peach fuzz! I think it's bizzare to not have it! I think it looks more prominant in the image just because it's so high quality and "sharp"...it creates noise around the teeny hairs making them look longer and bigger...like some kind of digital mascara!

smoking blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but we all have vices, the weight lose, hmmmmmmmmm, she's a model, the yo yo alot, and im sure the pressure to be perfect cant be easy on her, and the peach fuzzy, isnt bad, could be worse she could be a black/brown headed girl then it WOULD be gross

I think you are right. We see her as perfect but we are not in her shoes, we don't know how she sees herself.

I'm pretty sure though, if I was her, I'd spend all day staring at myself in the mirror. Just sayin'. :blink:

Eeeep! I just pictured the black peach fuzz. :blink: I'll keep the current one thank you! :laugh:

well TWINKLE CLEARS UP, Candice is Perfect again yay :)

Yes, it dampens the appetite (it's not a hunger stopper but it dampens your hunger a little bit). I'm at her age and I've smoked for some time, too. You can loose weight through smoking but your lungs are in a bad condition. And according to my ex-boyfriend: Smokers stinks and kissing a smoker is disgusting. (Today I can confirm this.)

really? maybe I should start... :D

I hope that you're joking! Smoking is a very bad habit. I'm happy that I've give up smoking (The truth is that starting smoking is easier than give it up. It takes a long time and a lot of patience and persuasive power.).

I've never noticed her peach fuzz but I've the same. ;) (But it's good that Candice peach fuzz is blonde and not dark-haired. :laugh: )

About her weight ... I hope that she'll gain some pounds more. A skinny body is okay but too skinny doesn't looks very good. :(

The best thing about Candice was that she had such a slim waste and a curvy body, that is a PERFECT figure!! It's a shame she wants to lose weight.

Also, I always thought Candice was pretty tall, I remember an event a while ago with Alessandra and Miranda where she was in a white dress and they were wearing aprons and it seemed like she towered over them both.

i sincerely don't think candice "wants" to lose the weight, and it was her decision. it's common knowledge that milan, paris and so on require their girls to be thinner than usual. losing weight specifically for these shows is not uncommon at all. i'm sure candice was told by her people to lose a few pounds so that she would have a better chance of booking shows abroad, and appeal to the designers for future notice. i wouldn't be surprised to see her go back to her normal weight after paris fashion week is done with.

Oh shes got a little bit of peach fuzz, but that doesn't take away from how beautiful she is! Shes got gorgeous eyes, smile, and the perfect face! A little peach fuzz doesn't ruin her looks

Although I will agree with you all on her lossing weight. She looked a lot better curvey.(or what the modeling industry may say curvey, lol) I think it made her look really feminine :)