Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Ellen is syndicated so it is taped first. It is usually taped a few days prior to the broadcast but some show like LIVE With Kelly and Michael are broadcasted the day of (I think) but are shown at different times depending on whoever brought the rights to the show.

Well, that's what I'm confused about. Has it already been taped then? It'd make sense for her to be there TO tape it on Tuesday, since she's in LA, but how can she tape a show to promote vsfs when by the time it airs, the show would've aired too.

^ Yes, most likely the episode has been taped already. If not then on Monday. Usually these shows tape about 2 episodes per day. Friday is usually the day they have off. VSFS airs on Tuesday and so does the Ellen episode, so the episode will air before the VSFS is broadcasted on CBS. It is actually a great way to promote the VSFS :)

I think Candice was on the football show once and she admitted to not knowing a thing about football and said that her favorite team was the Arizona Cardinals because it was warm in Arizona hahaha

It makes sense to have Lily there.

I think Candice was on the football show once and she admitted to not knowing a thing about football and said that her favorite team was the Arizona Cardinals because it was warm in Arizona hahaha

It makes sense to have Lily there.

^ Amen on that I've seen Lily's past appearance there and it makes perfect sense to have her or maybe Marisa Miller on the show :whistle:

Candice is a doll and a wonderful beauty but at least a reasonable amount of knowledge on the game should be required for an appearance :D

^ Ok....if flirting with the panel, reading from pre-written cards, and promoting the fashion show constitute reasonable knowledge of the game, then I’m in complete agreement.  Thats all Lily did for a 5-8min segment.

I do agree with gab6565 in she sounded like a bit of an airhead the first time due to her lack of knowledge.  But it has been over four years since then.  She may be an expert by now.  My last word on it.